Limited Run RUN CLOSED * DL-44 ESB Blaster Machined Parts Set * RUN CLOSED

Re: DL-44 ESB Blaster Active Project

I'm in,,,Can you make sure you have me on the list. cant wait for this run to start..It's going to be epic!

I have 63 members in my notification email group and most did not include their RPF ID.

it would be best if you just emailed me at bobadebt@ec.rr.com and I will add you to the group if you're not already in it.

Thanks

I am currently in the process of gathering preliminary information of which parts the members of the group want. If you would like to send me your preliminary info, send me an email and I will reply with the cost estimates

I am currently in the process of gathering preliminary information of which parts the members of the group want. If you would like to send me your Preliminary info, send me an email and I will reply with the cost estimates
Email sent with preliminary info on order.

thanks.

Mike

Scott recently posted some clear pictures of the Bespin Blaster in post 276 of this thread:

http://www.therpf.com/f79/dl-44-esb-blaster-discussion-greeblies-post-208-a-230129/index7.html

kurtyboy pointed out in post 279 the the front leg of the scope bracket is rounded

So I need to know if this is something that I should incorporate into my Bespin scope bracket

If you would like me to update my print post below.

I also wanted to know if anyone is interested in and “Idealized” scope bracket

On the real prop the front foot of the M-19 scope extends past the front leg of the scope bracket.

This has always bothered me and I think I am going to see if I can have an idealized version of the bracket made in which the front foot does not do this.

If you would like an idealized scope bracket post below

Last edited by a moderator:

I was planning on doing the Bespin version. Idealized is fine with me as far as the scope\bracket alignment goes. And as far as the shape of the front leg, it doesn't really matter to me. I don't feel its an integral detail of the prop.

I'm leaning more towards accuracy but I think in this case I'd be ok with whatever the majority decides

You can answer this in a way that each bracket is available and there is no cost difference.

I want the HAN Bespin mount which is almost the same as the Luke, but has a larger radius at the bottom of the angle. I would want the legs to be cut straight - I'd like to round the edges to taste myself..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want the HAN Bespin mount which is almost the same as the Luke, but has a larger radius at the bottom of the angle. I would want the legs to be cut straight - I'd like to round the edges to taste myself..,

There is very little reference on the Han Bespin Blaster so I did not intend to create a separate version for this.

Basically I will provide the Luke Bespin Bracket and it is easy to increase the corner radius.

There is very little reference on the Han Bespin Blaster so I did not intend to create a separate version for this.

Basically I will provide the Luke Bespin Bracket and it is easy to increase the corner radius.

The Luke bracket has a sharper corner at the bottom of the angle. I would have to ADD material to create the look of the Han bracket. If you can't do a separate version with the larger radius at the bottom of the angle, I'll just have to make my own... :/

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back