Limited Run SaberBay DARKSABER season 3 finish now available (limited quantities) saberbay.com

Noted on the wires. Was going for style over function, probably not the smartest thing to do but live and learn. Yeah when I plug in the board it’s recognized but the sound coming from the speaker has heavy static. Doesn’t look like any solder got on any thing though. Can exposed wires be fixed or has everything potentially been fried?
That’s good news, it means the board is ok and the speakers are wired properly. A perfectly wired proffie will sound like that when plugged in via USB since the USB cannot supply enough power. That also means the issue is with the battery wiring on the saber. Which tabs are you using on your killswitch?

That’s good news, it means the board is ok and the speakers are wired properly. A perfectly wired proffie will sound like that when plugged in via USB since the USB cannot supply enough power. That also means the issue is with the battery wiring on the saber. Which tabs are you using on your killswitch?
Outer 2. Farthest on the outside is positive middle is negative

Hello Justin,
Hope all well, after a long time of my Country I finally came back home and opened my Darksaber !
The kit is just amazing but I have one question. I ordered the full kit with blade and chassis with all pcbs. The only thing is that I can’t see the pcbs in the box :/
Is there any way to get them ?

Hello Justin,
Hope all well, after a long time of my Country I finally came back home and opened my Darksaber !
The kit is just amazing but I have one question. I ordered the full kit with blade and chassis with all pcbs. The only thing is that I can’t see the pcbs in the box :/
Is there any way to get them ?
Invoice 1887

probably not, slight chance there will be a few but likely not

am I misunderstanding what you mean by grips? I thought there were gonna be more hilts later for those who missed out but expressed interest in a better and more accurate darksaber. Now I’m confused between this and the Thread title lol.

am I misunderstanding what you mean by grips? I thought there were gonna be more hilts later for those who missed out but expressed interest in a better and more accurate darksaber. Now I’m confused between this and the Thread title lol.
They are asking if just the grip alone willl be offered, we likely won’t have extras of that part.

We 100% will have more kits, just not every spare hilt part

They are being prepped for sale.
Waiting for one part to be finished at the factory in next couple weeks and will announce more
They will Be offered in Saberbay.com

I got mine in a few days back and finally got around to piecing it all together for a static build (when it comes to lightsabers, I'm not an FX guy. Proton packs on the other hand? Whole 'nother story).

I looked back at various build stages and screen shots to figure out how it went together. I cheated a bit in some areas by using super glue since I wasn't worried about ever taking it apart.

View attachment 1687468View attachment 1687469View attachment 1687470View attachment 1687471View attachment 1687472View attachment 1687473
Are you the guy who made Greg Millers proton pack ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back