Saberz.com Project O3 Limited Edition (Obi-Wan ROTS Dueling Saber) - SOLD OUT

Hey guys, here's a brief assembly demo and walkthrough of the Project A3 Limited Edition and Project O3 Limited Edition sabers we made. Thanks so much for all of you who ordered them! Watch for the new editions coming soon which will be CNC machined in metal and FX capable.

I received my set also and they’re so much fun. The Anakin is absolutely awesome, but the OWK is another level of fun. The interchangeability of the pieces presents so much variation. Both of them are so worth it.

The metal ones will not have EVERY single part that the resin ones did, but fairly close. You'll get enough parts to make all three of the versions shown here (including, yes, the "Ewan's Favorite") :
View attachment 1488930

View attachment 1488931

View attachment 1488932
I know this is a very old comment so the question seems kinda of useless asking if its still happening but I really had hope to see these comes to fruition would have been amazing to have changeable parts with the EF especially those who weren't around when the resin batch went live and also being such small numbers it would be amazing to have these parts but a question on the EF Emitter. Have you guy got better reference to confirm if that Emitter is the one with the extra step in it? In the BTS image with the red blade it's hard to tell but with the image of it with the green blade is the current project EF Emitter missing this detail? Just been frying myself n the kenobi stunts and was curious on this subject

Attachments

• 1622570008805.png
    1622570008805.png
    591.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 4k-swrevenge-starwarsscreencaps.com-19803.jpg
    4k-swrevenge-starwarsscreencaps.com-19803.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 25

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back