Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Sadly adding on to this thread to say that I'm the latest to get scammed by him. Was in a rush, live nearby to Burbank, needed props for a film project, and someone recommended him to me. Paid for several props on Zelle, had a deadline discussed in email for the film.

2 months later, he's 3 weeks past deadline. I've been emailing, texting, DMing on Instagram. Nonstop excuses about how he'll have it shortly. We're now a week before the shoot, I know at this point I'm not getting my props. I find his number online and call him, but he hangs up as soon as he knows it's me.

And now I have to rush commission someone else to make our props in just a week, spending twice the amount of money. Sad that he gets away with this even after 10 years. Any solutions on what we as a community can do to bring this guy to justice?

His Etsy store here - any worth in people trying to report the store?
JimLoganDept - Etsy

Last edited:
Sadly adding on to this thread to say that I'm the latest to get scammed by him. Was in a rush, live nearby to Burbank, needed props for a film project, and someone recommended him to me. Paid for several props on Zelle, had a deadline discussed in email for the film.

2 months later, he's 3 weeks past deadline. I've been emailing, texting, DMing on Instagram. Nonstop excuses about how he'll have it shortly. We're now a week before the shoot, I know at this point I'm not getting my props. I find his number online and call him, but he hangs up as soon as he knows it's me.

And now I have to rush commission someone else to make our props in just a week, spending twice the amount of money. Sad that he gets away with this even after 10 years. Any solutions on what we as a community can do to bring this guy to justice?

JimLoganDept - Etsy
I would definitely go to his "business" address and confront him if you are that close. Wish I had the ability to do so. Hopefully somehow that will get the coward scared enough to make your items or refund you. I'm in the process of small claims court since I'm too far away to go find him in person.

If you paid with PayPal and not as friends and family you can do a PayPal dispute

Also if you didn't and paid with a credit card I thunk you're still eligible to do a charge Back(don't quote me on that one)
If you pay with friends and family, you arent totaly out as long as you use a credit card and have proof of a conversation and agreement and record of requested funds. You also have to provide proof but thats easy because they will demand the other party to provide proof of delivery.

Sadly I paid with Zelle... I tried calling Chase but they said they couldn't do anything to dispute the charge.
Yep he makes sure to use every app other than legit ones like PayPal where it's near impossible to get your money back without going through hoops that somehow help the person doing the stealing while hindering the victim. Still blows my mind how it's literally just straight up theft but he's allowed to get away with it over and over again.

Yep he makes sure to use every app other than legit ones like PayPal where it's near impossible to get your money back without going through hoops that somehow help the person doing the stealing while hindering the victim. Still blows my mind how it's literally just straight up theft but he's allowed to get away with it over and over again.
Good way for an ass beating.

He semi tried to threaten me a few years back with one On fb but figured as I always go to conventions with good people like brad(jedifye) I was not worried if you want a semi pop corn show feel free to look back in this thread and you can see them (page 58 of the thread)

Anyone know if Marlene with ILikeComicsToo is still around? Looks like the website is down.
Looks like the web page is gone. She posted on the ILikeComicsToo Facebook page to follow her on her new page:

IMG_0637.jpeg

JimLoganDept - Etsy
I have falen into this same scam for over $1,000 going on over the course of a year. I dont know how much he got you for but any theft over $950 is considered Grand Larceny in CA. Im putting in complaints on all platforms along with processing a police report and FBI cyber crimes under non-delivery of merchandise ordered online. He is blatantly committing fraud by advertising items for sale that do not exist and taking payment for them. Along with taking payment for services and not fulfilling them. His "studio" also recently hosted a wrestling event and sold tickets eventbrite but im thinking he was attempting to create another scam platform, his IG account @PWforeverla has gone dark now.

After doing research and seeing how consistant his scam is I dont understand how he is continually allowed to open businesses, bank accounts and maintain his platforms. I dont know what will come of this but everyone who has fallen to this continual fraudulent activity should do the same, if there are enough complaints maybe something will be done. Im sure with this level of fraud cases and activity he has a lot going against him. Please keep posting everywhere you can as he pops up with new scams, we got scammed by him but hopefully we can stop it happening to others. Here is the web address to the FBI cyber crimes report Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | File a Complaint

Also an update on his current activity :
Other Know Alias: Jim D. Winant, James Howlett, James Howlett Logan, Jim Logan
Current Business Identities: JLFX Studios, Logan props, The Jim Logan
Previous Business identities: Dave Produx, Outlaw Produx, Sniktshop
Current Business Website: http://www.loganprops.com
Current Business Email:
loganpropscontact@gmail.com, jlfxstudios@gmail.com
Current Business address: JLFX Studios in Burbank CA 91504
Current Etsy Store: JimLoganDept - Etsy
Current Instagram ( where he does most of his selling / scamming ) : @thejimlogan, @jlfxstudios, @pwforeverla, @wolverine_x, @iamyourhereos.
Known Professional Affiliations: Bat in the sun productions (www.batinthesun.com), PWForeverLA ( www.pwforever.com),

His Motis Appendi / MO:
He will post items or slots for orders and to direct message him to secure. He will take payment via a transaction platform that has little to no ability to refute. It seems currently his preferred payment method is Zelle. If you buying a ready made item from him or place a custom order the experience seems to be the same. He will hit you with a bunch of delay tactics explaining why he can't send you the item as expected. Then when you elevate he will push back with hard language and try to scare you to leaving him alone. He will use strong language, slurs, insults, etc. He will tell you there is nothing you can do and others have tried to take him down but no one has succeeded. He will toggle between bullying tactics and then deescalate and go back to delay tactics, eventually he will just ignore you.His history of fraud and theft goes back over 10 years. He does have a prior record including petty theft, retail theft and resisting arrest.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back