Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I have falen into this same scam for over $1,000 going on over the course of a year. I dont know how much he got you for but any theft over $950 is considered Grand Larceny in CA. Im putting in complaints on all platforms along with processing a police report and FBI cyber crimes under non-delivery of merchandise ordered online. He is blatantly committing fraud by advertising items for sale that do not exist and taking payment for them. Along with taking payment for services and not fulfilling them. His "studio" also recently hosted a wrestling event and sold tickets eventbrite but im thinking he was attempting to create another scam platform, his IG account @PWforeverla has gone dark now.

After doing research and seeing how consistant his scam is I dont understand how he is continually allowed to open businesses, bank accounts and maintain his platforms. I dont know what will come of this but everyone who has fallen to this continual fraudulent activity should do the same, if there are enough complaints maybe something will be done. Im sure with this level of fraud cases and activity he has a lot going against him. Please keep posting everywhere you can as he pops up with new scams, we got scammed by him but hopefully we can stop it happening to others. Here is the web address to the FBI cyber crimes report Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) | File a Complaint

Also an update on his current activity :
Other Know Alias: Jim D. Winant, James Howlett, James Howlett Logan, Jim Logan
Current Business Identities: JLFX Studios, Logan props, The Jim Logan
Previous Business identities: Dave Produx, Outlaw Produx, Sniktshop
Current Business Website: http://www.loganprops.com
Current Business Email:
loganpropscontact@gmail.com, jlfxstudios@gmail.com
Current Business address: JLFX Studios in Burbank CA 91504
Current Etsy Store: JimLoganDept - Etsy
Current Instagram ( where he does most of his selling / scamming ) : @thejimlogan, @jlfxstudios, @pwforeverla, @wolverine_x, @iamyourhereos.
Known Professional Affiliations: Bat in the sun productions (www.batinthesun.com), PWForeverLA ( www.pwforever.com),

His Motis Appendi / MO:
He will post items or slots for orders and to direct message him to secure. He will take payment via a transaction platform that has little to no ability to refute. It seems currently his preferred payment method is Zelle. If you buying a ready made item from him or place a custom order the experience seems to be the same. He will hit you with a bunch of delay tactics explaining why he can't send you the item as expected. Then when you elevate he will push back with hard language and try to scare you to leaving him alone. He will use strong language, slurs, insults, etc. He will tell you there is nothing you can do and others have tried to take him down but no one has succeeded. He will toggle between bullying tactics and then deescalate and go back to delay tactics, eventually he will just ignore you.His history of fraud and theft goes back over 10 years. He does have a prior record including petty theft, retail theft and resisting arrest.
You did an amazing job summarizing his scam tactics.
Regarding his social media activities - he will turn them on and off to avoid his victims.
His Etsy store will work until his items are not delivered. Then Etsy will shut him down again.

Hopefully, you will get your $ resolved.

So I’m coming up on a year in august now dealing with you all are. He put it off over and over and now I have t heard anything nor has he read my messages. Is there a way to get everyone who got scammed to all put in to get him investigated? I saved up and watched his posts for years and I was finally able to throw down on one and it was only after I gave him my money that someone reached out to me to tell me of their experience.. I was trying to play the cool, nice guy in hopes I would not be a victim but here we are. What can we all collectively do about this besides an old fashioned beat down which would only lead to OUR downfall. We all know the law protects the bad guys these days but damn, I want his soul.. I’m almost $800 out on this.. ****…
It would be interesting to do some research into starting a class-action suit. I'm sure there's info on line (no need to pay lawyers yet) on how to proceed. How many people, proofs (email, bank, credit card, etc) to start the ball rolling. But, again; not a sure thing...he could declare bankruptcy and the litigants would never see one cent:unsure:

Since it is small claims, class action is going to be difficult.

But, if he starts getting sued, that would definitely alter his behavior. Sadly, some cities have "reduced" crime by making low-$$$ theft *not* a crime.

Imagine a cop serving him with papers at a con.
You cannot rely on him to do what is right/correct, you need to take matters/control out of his hands.

Another consideration is actually going after someone like Etsy. I dont dislike Etsy, but if they keep letting him open up shop, they are assisting him. They might also get upset if they find out he is ripping THEM off by telling buyers to make purchases for an item seen on Etsy, but not using Etsy for the purchase.

I have learned to not apply rational thought pricess to someone behaving irrationally.

It would be interesting to do some research into starting a class-action suit. I'm sure there's info on line (no need to pay lawyers yet) on how to proceed. How many people, proofs (email, bank, credit card, etc) to start the ball rolling. But, again; not a sure thing...he could declare bankruptcy and the litigants would never see one cent:unsure:
Most people feel it is not worth the legal fees, and they just give up. He knows this. He has been doing this for years and knows that people won't do anything, and this is why he continues with the scam. He never faces consequences, so to him, this is just an easy means to take money and never get in trouble.

So I wonder if we should get a list of names going, the date of purchase and how much spent to start off. If legal fees are too expensive and we are all just out of luck, we can at least have the government go after him or look into him. I’m almost positive he didn’t claim all the ripped off money he has gotten year by year.
Maybe the 3 dreaded capital letters will make it so: IRS;)

Yep he left Burbank and looks like he is moving/moved to Texas now. Last I saw was a post on a Facebook group where he was looking at moving to Buda, TX

Yep he left Burbank and looks like he is moving/moved to Texas now. Last I saw was a post on a Facebook group where he was looking at moving to Buda, TX
LOL. He probably thinks he is safe by moving out of the jurisdiction where charges were filed. Make no mistake, this guy thinks he is teflon, and nothing can ever stick to him.

LOL. He probably thinks he is safe by moving out of the jurisdiction where charges were filed. Make no mistake, this guy thinks he is teflon, and nothing can ever stick to him.
Oh yeah he finally got enough people after him so he's leaving. Just like he did when he went from new jersey, then Florida, then cali, and now texas smh.

Look who's back on etsy. Might be worth logging a report (I have already)

Edit: Just noticed this was posted in a previous comment. But well worth reporting the store, we had him taken down last time he got one up and running, same with eBay.

Some quick info. Also, it might be worth a little tip off to the IRS. I doubt he is filing taxes.
This is for Calif.
How do I collect my money?
  1. If you know where the Judgment Debtor banks, you can ask the Sheriff to collect money from their account (bank account levy).
  2. If you know where the Judgment Debtor works, the Sheriff can collect 25% of the debtor's wages each pay period until your judgment is paid in full (wage garnishment).
What happens if a defendant does not pay a judgment California?

If you do not pay the judgment, the judge can order you to appear in court. This is called an Application And Order For Appearance and Examination (EJ-125). You can be ordered into court every 4 months to furnish information to aid in the enforcement of judgment until you pay the judgment.

Also, it might be worth a little tip off to the IRS. I doubt he is filing taxes.
If everyone that is owed, sent a message to the IRS, showing what they paid him, along with dates, and screenshots of bank records, that will probably work. The more they see detailed payment info, they can quickly check his filing records and see if he is claiming these transactions. When they see he isn’t, they will most likely flag him for an audit. And you can scam customers, you can take their money and hide, and you can move states to avoid courts, but you can’t run from the government. They will find you and hold you accountable.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back