Scans of various prop money

Funny, I've been updating my old Vendetta bills as well :) And I can't find a good image of Parliament, either.

I attempted to replicate the bank note myself months ago and stopped when I also couldn't find a the photo of parliament to use on the back let alone a decent one. I DID find one photo of parliament that is a near prefect match. Unfortunately, it is only one side. There is no way one can take a panoramic photo of parliament from that direction and have it look exactly as it looks on the back of the bank note. And what was used for the bank note doesn't look like it was a photo taken anyway. Still, it makes me believe Henning Brehm put the photo together from two different ones. I've looked and found nothing. Tried emailing the website where I found the photo to see if the full one may exist and received no reply.

westminster-palace.jpg

The time the hands point to are different than what is shown on the Script to Film book but if you look at the smallest details, it's a near perfect match. Henning Brehm was looking at old pictures to use so if the real one exists, it'd be an old one. I haven't found it but who knows. Maybe someone here will.

Found the complete photo of the one above.
PalaceofWestminster.jpg

Last edited:
I suspect it's clip art of some kind.

EDIT: After some more staring at the bill today, and looking at photos of Parliament, I'm willing to accept the possibility that it might be a photo or a composite of photos. It seems to be lacking the striped canopies that Parliament has now, along the banks of the Thames. Conversely, they may have been Photoshopped out, or they may be seasonal.

Last edited:
I was thinking I might have a crack as this money from Aeon Flux the animated series. Trouble is I only have the DVD source. Anyone got the Blu Ray?

thanks guys

trever money 01.JPGtrever money 02.JPG

I have a game before 1999 and the game is in francs but using same banknotes than all the other version.
227661c726629243ab3164e72c5487e7.jpg

All pdf's available on demand.

Last edited:
Does anyone have British pound prop money scans in the proper size? Specifically with the faces on them.... I kind of want to make a bet with a friend and use those to pay him as a joke:lol and then tell him they're fake of course...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back