Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

I'd like to see Air Quotes definitely. Maybe even the Bird shirt, as the one from Mighty Fine is sub par. Very thin material, and the Bird started coming off first time I washed it.

Honestly, though, I don't know if there's much interest in Scott Pilgrim anymore. I for one love all the shirts, and wear them all the time. But it definitely seems like interest died off.

I'd like to see Air Quotes definitely. Maybe even the Bird shirt, as the one from Mighty Fine is sub par. Very thin material, and the Bird started coming off first time I washed it.

Honestly, though, I don't know if there's much interest in Scott Pilgrim anymore. I for one love all the shirts, and wear them all the time. But it definitely seems like interest died off.

I second the bird shirt, the one from mighty Fine is pretty lame.

in for air quotes, and bird for sure, possibly in for another sp as well just incase soemthing happens to the one I've got.

Having downshifted a couple of sizes since the last run, I'm in for at least one of pretty much anything.

Related: I have a ton of Scott Pilgrim XL shirts and no idea what to do with them.

Just bumping to remind everybody about the junkyard thread. I'm only adding people that post over there or PM me, I haven't counted those who posted just in this thread.

Shot in the dark but I'm looking for a lead on the shirt Ramona wears in the Roxy fight scene. Anybody?

3537527139_59b0f79e51_z.jpg

Shot in the dark but I'm looking for a lead on the shirt Ramona wears in the Roxy fight scene. Anybody?

I spoke to the costume designer for Scott Pilgrim about most of the wardrobe, including that top.

The top is by Splendid and hasn't been made in years, nor does Spendid have any in their warehouse. The top wasn't altered in any way, it's right off the rack. I've attached a photo of a similar top in different colors. If you find the right top, please let me know.

I spoke to the costume designer for Scott Pilgrim about most of the wardrobe, including that top.

The top is by Splendid and hasn't been made in years, nor does Spendid have any in their warehouse. The top wasn't altered in any way, it's right off the rack. I've attached a photo of a similar top in different colors. If you find the right top, please let me know.

Oh my god, thank you so much!

Hey guys! Does anybody know the brand of clothing that Envy wears in the movie? I find pictures of the shoes but I CANNOT find the brand name of them!

tumblr_l9qsg6fIOR1qamnodo1_500.jpg

Hey guys! Does anybody know the brand of clothing that Envy wears in the movie? I find pictures of the shoes but I CANNOT find the brand name of them!
I have a feeling those shoes were custom made for the movie I either read it from the costume designer or it was on one of the comentaries. But someone please feel free to prove me wrong :p

I have a feeling those shoes were custom made for the movie I either read it from the costume designer or it was on one of the comentaries. But someone please feel free to prove me wrong :p
I've heard that as well, but this shot of the shoes makes me think otherwise. Her dress and coat brands are something that I am also looking for!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back