Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

I've heard that as well, but this shot of the shoes makes me think otherwise. Her dress and coat brands are something that I am also looking for!

The white coat from the publicity shots for CaDH and the scene at Second Cup with Scott and Ramona was custom.

The black and white leather motorcycle jacket is custom by Jonathan Logan in L.A... if you want one, he'll make it.

The white coat from the publicity shots for CaDH and the scene at Second Cup with Scott and Ramona was custom.

The black and white leather motorcycle jacket is custom by Jonathan Logan in L.A... if you want one, he'll make it.

thank you so much! that was extremely helpful, do you know the dress that she wears when she is on stage?

thank you so much! that was extremely helpful, do you know the dress that she wears when she is on stage?

Sorry, I don't. You don't get a good look at it either, nor the coat she wears on stage and throws to the crowd (which isn't the same white coat seen later)

Pretty sure I've just won the correct shirt on ebay!
$T2eC16ZHJHwE9n8ii1UeBQOCjFlIhw~~60_57.JPG

If you're talking about my thread, it looks like the mods just cleaned up old junkyard threads. I was probably still a couple months away from moving forward, but we did have enough people to make the SP's again. I wonder if the thread is still archived somewhere that the mods could maybe bring it back?

Didn't know a band could get it's own logo inaccurate :lol
Maybe I'll finish reading the rest of this thread (only got through the first few pages before bookmarking it for later) to figure it the differences in the movie's shirt.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Didn't know a band could get it's own logo inaccurate :lol
Maybe I'll finish reading the rest of this thread (only got through the first few pages before bookmarking it for later) to figure it the differences in the movie's shirt.

Sent from my Nexus 4

They changed the shirt to match the comic design. Risu always does a fantastic job with his shirts so yes, it is necessary anyway

Does anyone know of any good quality wigs that could match the style/colour of Scott Pilgrim's hair in the books? I've been looking for a while online and can't find anything that's the right colour. Some are too blonde others are too orange if you know what i mean and I'm a first timer with wigs so i don't know what's good or bad.
c4a9b784ec8d5aa9ff9d23a6285488c5.jpg7ea6bb9c458d62d02288e84c8beeb516.jpg

I'm also looking for a pair of red Adidas Superstar 2s but more like the ones from the book than the movie:
487788650bb6fe224224e2b34f2227fe.jpgAdidas%20Shoes%20Adidas%20Superstar%202%20Antifur%20Bright%20Re%201077.jpg
Any help would be awesome :)

Edit: Wow, I've just realised how late to the party I am. Sorry if this is a dead thread

Last edited:
Bump:

Does anybody knows the brand of the Scott Pilgrim jacket used in the movie? I know the style but would like to know the brand.

Thanks!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back