Show off your CLASSIC spiderman costume

Lunaman, I LOVE your Ultimate Suit, it looks fantastic!

It's been the extra little nudge I need to try to get into Spidey Cosplay!
Thanks! :)

Now I need to find out how to make my own, there are so many things I don't understand.

Any tips for an aspiring Spidey Cosplayer would be appreciated from anyone!
You can check the thread in my signature for the lowdown on how I put my suit together, all of the main resources I needed were right here on the forums. Best tips I have are to just do lots of thorough reading and research before you begin, thoroughly understand the process, and then put in the dedicated time once you're committed to your goal.
Best of luck!

Thanks! :)

You can check the thread in my signature for the lowdown on how I put my suit together, all of the main resources I needed were right here on the forums. Best tips I have are to just do lots of thorough reading and research before you begin, thoroughly understand the process, and then put in the dedicated time once you're committed to your goal.
Best of luck!

Thank you very much for the reply.

Mr Parker.

Hey Lunaman, Is there anyway you could post a link or list of where you got the print file, people who print it, and people who sew suits together. I really like this Symbiote suit and would love to make one / have one made.

Just got my suit back in the mail today and I couldn't be happier. All that's left is to get my lenses, darken the weblines, and attach the shoes/soles. I can see the end in sight!

Havent done much on suit workings but i did pick this up the other day..pretty cool for store bought..

mask3.jpg

Love the angle of your eyes mcfly helps different you from luna wich makes both suits even more awesome :thumbsup

heres all my masks..only comic style :D plus batman beyond just cuz i was taken pics lol...my puff painted ditko mask is finished but i still cant get the right lighting anyone have any suggestions?

asks.jpg

Time for some new pics!

This is my McFarlane v1.0

There are a few things I want to change/adjust to get it the way I envision the perfect comic book suit, but overall I'm pretty happy with this one.

And the lenses turned really well :) I have great vision through them and they photograph nearly solid white :thumbsup

I'm trying to convince my wife (the photographer) to take better pics of me - hope to have some more soon.

Time for some new pics!

There are a few things I want to change/adjust to get it the way I envision the perfect comic book suit, but overall I'm pretty happy with this one.

And the lenses turned really well :) I have great vision through them and they photograph nearly solid white :thumbsup

I'm trying to convince my wife (the photographer) to take better pics of me - hope to have some more soon.

Wow Tjack, your suit looks awesome! The Mcfarlane style has always been on of my favorites, and you pulled it off stunningly. What did you use for the white on your lenses? They look really great.

It's a couple layers of a mesh covered by a thin sheet of plastic. I'll be offering both materials for purchase soon as an option in my JY lenses thread

Time for some new pics!

Righteous, brother! So glad to see this one come together for you. It looks AWESOME.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back