Show your Dr. Who props!

Just some of my stuff...

GRAHAMTHEDALEK.jpg

tardisinsnow.jpg

I have another Dalek as well as K9 and many sonics.

K.B.O.

I was doing a search on the RPF for the pictures I had posted of my pocket watch but they don't seem to show up anymore so here they are again.

I've included shots of the original prop too.

I figured I'd post an updated shot of the scarf, keys, watch and sonic picture I made about five to ten years ago. Here's some of my Who collection as of 2012.

I'll take a few more shots later in the day so I can have some indirect sunlight images as well.

That is a really great photo, by the way. Nicely shot.

Here's a list of mine! (One of these days, I'll take a decent photo of them!)...

3-D movie glasses (3-D movie glasses, as worn in a cinema whilst watching a 3-D film. The Doctor uses these to observe alternate-dimension residue as well as other time-space phenomena that are not usually visible to the naked eye).
Abacus (Chinese counting device consisting of brass beads on a little brass frame).
ACME whistle with the inscription "TITANIC" (a replica of a whistle used aboard the "Titanic").
Alien translator (a replica of the Alien translator from the Sarah Jane Adventures)
Banana (Bananas are a good source of potassium. This one is from the groves of Villengard. Bananas are good!)
Bosuns call (a ship’s whistle. It makes a piercing noise that can be useful for distracting guards or for attracting attention from a distance away).
Communicator (a replica of the Star Trek original series communicator; I thought it could pass off as some futuristic alien gadget).
Compass (a brass coloured compass with an aiming wire in the lid and a retractable magnifying lens).
Dosimeter (a dosimeter is a personnel Geiger counter. When charged, it can be used to detect levels of gamma radiation. This dosimeter is calibrated to register between 0 to 150 Roentgens. It is shaped like a pen and has a magnifying lens inside it, allowing the user to view the radiation reading. The dosimeter has a clip, allowing it to be attached to a jacket or shirt pocket).
Emergency energy rations (Emergency food supplements in tablet form. These food supplements contain the daily requirement of essential vitamins and minerals. The tablets are wrapped in polythene and encased in plastic tubes. 2 tubes containing seven tablets in each; 14 altogether).
Everlasting matches (waterproof, windproof matches, being used to mimic the everlasting matches used by the Doctor in some of the novels).
“Fire Steel” firelighter (a processed flint with a steel striker. When struck with the steel striker, the flint produces a spark that is as hot as 3000o / 5,500oF. It will light fires in the harshest of weather conditions, even when the flint itself is wet. It lasts approximately 12,000 strikes. The perfect tool for placating cold and angry cavemen in 100,000 BC!).
Flavoured food bars (I obtained several of these from old Royal Air Force survival packs. They are packets of 8 qty cubes of flavoured carbohydrate food. Vacuum sealed in laminate foil packets, they slightly resemble the TARDIS Food Machine food blocks).
Handkerchief (although strictly a bandana, it reminds me of the paisley handkerchief used by the 7th Dr).
Harmonica (a musical instrument).
Jacks (the classic children’s game. Metal jacks; useful to sprinkle on the ground and trip up enemies!).
Jelly babies (several bags of the confectionary that is much favoured by The Doctor, plus a pack of small paper bags).
Juggling balls (multi-coloured juggling balls).
Loupes (jewellers loupes of varying magnifications, such as 2.5x, 5x, 10x and 12x).
Marbles (a bag of glass marbles, various colours).
Mechanical bugs (inspired by the customised Zoid toy bug that fell out of the 7th Dr’s drawstring purse, I bought these little, battery powered motorised bugs, about one inch long; they could be one of the Dr’s very valuable pieces of coin collection).
Newspapers (complete, replica newspapers from various historic dates such as VE day, D day, eve of world war 2, the first men landing on the moon, death of JFK, etc).
Notepad (hand-made, hand-stitched and leather-bound, with a long piece of lace attached to wrap around the pad and keep it closed. It has a lovely old fashioned look).
Opera glasses (the same style as used by the 9th Doctor).
Money in drawstring bags and/or wallets (various methods of making payment including coins of varying currencies and eras, inter-planetary credit chips, gold coins, silver coins, gold dust, uncut diamonds, gold rings, gold rings encrusted with gemstones, gold pendants, gold pendants encrusted with gemstones, precious cut gemstones, astral diamonds, and Alliance credits; inside various drawstring bags).
Nano Recorder (replica of the gun-type Nano Recorder as seen in the recent series).
Playing cards (playing cards).
Pocket watch on a chain (pocket watch on a chain).
Psychic paper inside a black passport wallet (a leather replica of the Doctor’s black passport wallet, containing a piece of psychic paper).
Spinning top (child’s old fashioned, wooden spinning top; could be used by the Doctor to take simple gravity readings or similar).
Stethoscope (medical instrument, commonly used to listen to heart and lungs, but equally useful for listening to other quiet sounds).
Sonic Screwdrivers, five types:
Several 9th Doctor ones
Several 11th Doctor ones
Plus several sets of the recently released build your own sonic screwdriver sets
TARDIS key on a chain (TARDIS key on a chain; both the shield type and the Yale key type).
Teaspoons (when slapped together, they make a sound and can be played like a musical instrument. The 7th incarnation of the Doctor enjoyed playing “the spoons”).
Tooth brush (tooth brush for brushing teeth).
Torches (a wind up, waterproof, three LED torch and a 1th Dr sonic screwdriver style LED torch).
UNIT ID cards (replica 3rd and 4th Dr UNIT ID cards).
Yo-Yo (A Yo-Yo is a toy that was used by the 4th Doctor to take “…a simple gravity reading”).

Some of my Doctor Who props...

Doctor Who props pictures by markanthonyquested - Photobucket

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa446/markanthonyquested/Doctor Who props/Propsphoto1.jpg

Propsphoto1.jpg

I don't have as many varied pieces but here's a few of mine:

vf0ug.jpg

245h575.jpg

65zkzl.jpg

2mgqhxc.jpg

313ge38.jpg

zyfzoo.jpg

There's these more artistic shots of my stuff. I'm afraid I don't have any really amazing shots of all my crap though XD

wvpnbc.jpg

vr7ad5.jpg

f1a1a8.jpg

Ummm...Here's me in my scarf?

142zwnl.jpg

Yay? I dunno I only have shots of WIP's and crap after that. XD

Love the Gary Seven Servo snuck in there. I always suspected that episode was a Who/Trek cross over even if The Great Bird never admitted it.

Love the Gary Seven Servo snuck in there. I always suspected that episode was a Who/Trek cross over even if The Great Bird never admitted it.

What Servo? :D *tee hee hee* Yeah I love sneaking that in my collection. It's funny because it seems that the Sonic Screwdriver and the Servo were pretty much conceived of simultaneously even if the idea of Gary Seven was taken from Doctor Who. Odd how that works XD

Still, my favorite thing in these (even if it didn't turn out as well as i wanted) is the top picture of the 9th Doctors gear. The book is a Charles Dickens collection and the story title there is "The Haunted Man" as a double reference to the 9th Doctor. XD Nobody ever notices though XD

The book is a Charles Dickens collection and the story title there is "The Haunted Man" as a double reference to the 9th Doctor. XD Nobody ever notices though XD

Dude...that's such a dead on thing my forearms just got a little goosebumpy. Fantastic thinking on your part there.

Having read some post Who interviews with Eccelston I think it may apply to the actor too though. :confused

Dude...that's such a dead on thing my forearms just got a little goosebumpy. Fantastic thinking on your part there.

Having read some post Who interviews with Eccelston I think it may apply to the actor too though. :confused

On top of that, I picked a page where the word "Police" is in quotation marks XD I was hoping to see if the word "box" was there but I didn't see it XD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back