Done / Completed Slayer Handbook - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

apolifka

My prototype of the Slayer Handbook from Buffy the Vampire Slayer is finally complete! This replica book box is cast from original cover boards of an 1800s Family Pictorial Bible just like the production book. You can view additional photos from the build here: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=289787&p=4451100#post4451100

It features the two unique front and back cover sculpts just as the original prop did. The covers are cast in Smoothcast 300 and bound around an accurately sized book box for your Buffy keepsakes. The box features a luxurious velvet lined interior and is bound with handmade hinged brass clasps.

Video of the functioning clasps is available here: View My Video

I’m currently gathering an interest list for a full run of these complete props. The cost will be $300 each plus tracked and insured shipping. To be added to the list please comment below or send me a PM. After the interest list has been open for 2 weeks I will ask for a $150 deposit to reserve your place in line. Final payment plus shipping will be due upon completion of your handbook.

Interest List:
1. Amber F. - SHIPPED
2. Tubbs McGee - SHIPPED
3.Eurojunkman - SHIPPED
4. asavage - SHIPPED
5. Evan Currie - SHIPPED

2n362b.jpg

1fcttx.jpg

2cg0gig.jpg

2cclaiw.jpg

2myvxcg.jpg

zt91ma.jpg

2njm3a9.jpg

2mdkqpi.jpg

2n362b.jpg

1fcttx.jpg

2cg0gig.jpg

2cclaiw.jpg

2myvxcg.jpg

zt91ma.jpg

2njm3a9.jpg

2mdkqpi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested as well!

Update on 6/2 - I have to revoke my interest in this replica, but it looks amazing! Good luck making them.

Last edited:
Thanks for your patience, everyone. I moved last month and have just gotten my shop up and running again. I didn't want to take deposits until I had a space set up to work.

I am finally ready to begin this run. I am asking for a $154.79 deposit from everyone on the list. You can send funds via Paypal to apolifka@comcast.net and I will update the list as deposits are received. I will be sending a PM to all interested parties as well. Thanks!

Things are moving along on this project. I have all of the covers cast up and trimmed. I used a brown tinted resin to ensure that if the paint chips it won't show underneath. They look like chocolate bars to me!

Next up is paint and assembly with the book boxes. I'll keep everyone updated!

4r9pax.jpg

2prbssm.jpg

The first two handbooks are complete! These are heading to Amber F. and Tubbs McGee. The final three are well along their way and will hopefully be wrapped up within the week. Loving how these are coming together!

3167p5i.jpg

2zqebh5.jpg

15mzpdv.jpg

Two more handbooks are complete! These are going to Eurojunkman and asavage. These is still a final handbook that has not been claimed. If you would like to snatch up the last handbook of this limited run, now is your chance!

24ybp6q.jpg

Re: Slayer Handbook - Buffy the Vampire Slayer [ONE AVAILABLE READY TO SHIP!]

I have one unclaimed Slayer Handbook from this run that is complete and ready to ship! Bumping to move the final one!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back