Service Spider-man suit assembly/detailing services "we can puffy paint your suit!" Now OPEN

Re: Don't have time to Puffy paint your suit or don't have the steady hands for it..?

do sewn suits :behave

I wish we could but from my experience retouching some areas from my MCL34N suit, it is just too difficult to get it right with all the curves and fabric not being stretched correctly. The paint would also soak in and I just couldn't get a uniform look going...especially without a mannequin. I don't know how Redtogusa managed to do such a good job on his but I just don't feel comfortable charging someone to do it and then not have it look right. Sorry.

Re: Don't have time to Puffy paint your suit or don't have the steady hands for it..?

No problem... Worth a try
its the part im dredding

I am however, thinking about offering just black webbing on the entire suit for $200 just to offer a more economic alternative to people still looking to enhance their suit but can't afford the entire or partial HC job. Is that something that would interest anyone out there?

13+-+1

Trying to move as quick as possible on my suit so we can focus on Fedex123's suit next week!

67903_10151188313201114_1752628127_n.jpg

LOL, thanks bro! You know, you really can't tell from just looking at it, but the red HC has so many different shapes and sizes to it...really quite cool how it all gives it the dimension and shape you see as the final product.

13+-+1

Re: No time to Puffy paint your suit? ONE SPOT LEFT IN QUEUE FOR DELIVERY BEFORE SDC

Bump because we really, REALLY want to do a full puff suit!

Re: No time to Puffy paint your suit? ONE SPOT LEFT IN QUEUE FOR DELIVERY BEFORE SDC

very nice work on the suit great to know your taking on the puff painting i will put you on file my next suit will need puffing

Re: No time to Puffy paint your suit? Let us take the "Pain" out of Puffy "Pain"ting

Thanks for the bump WC248! I actually have 2 updates. Both really good. First update: Fedex123 has upgraded his orders to full puff jobs so my quota for comic-con delivery has been filled but I will now open the wait-list for all other orders. I repeat, you do not need to make a deposit until we are ready to begin work on your suit. All you have to do is notify me you are sending me your print so I can add you to the queue and my spreadsheet. Once we are ready to begin, you then make the initial deposit and I give you the approximate turnaround. It's 2 of us, so we should move faster as we get more practice or at least that's what I'm hoping :)

Okay so update number 2: You know how the back spider always looks like its extra shiny or "glowy" almost? Well I was messing with an iridescent mix of copper paint and got some positive results. Pics and video below.

photo.jpg

I only did half of the spider so this is a mirror image composite:

photo.jpg

And a short vid so you see the effect in different angles under natural light from the window, although slightly overcast.

I will offer this as an optional add-on, at no additional cost when using us for your puff paint job needs :)

20130126_174500.jpg

Last edited:
Re: No time to Puffy paint your suit? Let us take the "Pain" out of Puffy "Pain"ting

I really which i had the cash to get my MCL34N print painted by you :lol anyone who jumps on this is so lucky. :thumbsup

Depending on when I get my print, and if you'll be able to do it, I may be interested in the webs and spiders. I'm absolutely terrified to do those, but looks great man!

Thanks guys. Here's a close-up of spider:

20130126_174942.jpg

BW, we can do that for you man. Just hit me up when you're ready if you decide to let us help you with the webs/spiders.

Really considering this.....maybe if I could sell off my current one and the MCL34N print arrives I might be able to do the full puff painted one.....im thinking here, my biggest issue is my funds. Idk though lol might be hard to part with the one I have, but wow is your work impressive.

Anyone who is having this done, please check with the person that will sew your suit. They may not want to sew it with puff paint applied. Just so you don't get a surprise!

Anyone who is having this done, please check with the person that will sew your suit. They may not want to sew it with puff paint applied. Just so you don't get a surprise!

That's actually a good point for whoever is doing the puff themselves, make sure you don't go over the "safe zones" i.e. don't puff paint over the sew lines. We make sure not to :)

Really considering this.....maybe if I could sell off my current one and the MCL34N print arrives I might be able to do the full puff painted one.....im thinking here, my biggest issue is my funds. Idk though lol might be hard to part with the one I have, but wow is your work impressive.

Thanks for the kind words bro. Your puff paint looks good too man! but for sure let me know if you need any help with that second print of yours :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back