Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

A couple more shots of the fog free ultimates. These really are the clearest, most practical vision I've ever had in a Spidey suit.

IMG_20170409_170100_489.jpg

IMG_20170409_142002_331.jpg

Hiii Tjack

I'm interrested by your faceshell, are you able to do ASM1 faceshell adding some spikes at the top on the head for a Spider Punk ? :)

Waiting for your answer :)

Hiii Tjack

I'm interrested by your faceshell, are you able to do ASM1 faceshell adding some spikes at the top on the head for a Spider Punk ? :)

Waiting for your answer :)

faceshells are here: http://www.therpf.com/f13/tjacks-universal-face-shell-189312/

To answer your questions, I don't have an ASM1 specific shell, it's a very similar design to the ASM2. If you want a different shape it will require me making a new master/mold/vacuform buck and will cost you more. I don't have/add spikes, sorry, but that's something you should be able to do relatively easily enough though.

I'm going to be away from the 17th until June 1 with limited internet access so any messages sent during that time may not get responses until I'm back.

Is there any difference in color between plastic black frames and rubber black frames?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The rubber is naturally a bit more dull than the plastic - I always recommend painting the plastic ones though since the plastic can discolour over time with UV exposure just like any other plastic does.

you have universal faceshells right? Can you use one and change the lenses model every now and then without having to put attachements everywhere? (for example if one day I want raimi style and the next day I want mc farlane style)

Hi TJack, is the CW/HC lenses compatible with your TASM2 face shell?

You can probably use any frames/lenses with my universal shells. The shells from my kits (the ones with the eye recesses) likely won't fit with anyone else's products. I wouldn't know for sure as I've never had any of the CW/HC ones in my hand.

Hi TJack, I think you misunderstood me haha. I mean Civil War/Homecoming by saying CW/HC, so is your TASM2 shell universal? As I have bought it from you quite sometime ago and would like to get the lenses alone.

You can probably use any frames/lenses with my universal shells. The shells from my kits (the ones with the eye recesses) likely won't fit with anyone else's products. I wouldn't know for sure as I've never had any of the CW/HC ones in my hand.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back