Unlimited Run Spiderman Lenses - MCU, Amazing, Raimi, Comic, Superior, Scarlet, Gwen, Custom

Ok, I wasn't sure if they qualified, this site is a bit weird to navigate on mobile. I'll order around the end of the month, do you have an etsy or url to order from?

Ok, I wasn't sure if they qualified, this site is a bit weird to navigate on mobile. I'll order around the end of the month, do you have an etsy or url to order from?

Nope, I only sell through the rpf. Message me when you are ready and I'll give you my paypal info.

New frame option coming soon - molding these this weekend :)

IMG_2487.JPG

How well do you think your lenses would look with no faceshell? I personally don't want to do a faceshell but sometimes that means I need to heat up and bend the lenses to fit my face well, would that be a problem?

How well do you think your lenses would look with no faceshell? I personally don't want to do a faceshell but sometimes that means I need to heat up and bend the lenses to fit my face well, would that be a problem?

lots of people go without shells - I usually recommend getting the frames in rubber then because they are flexible and don't need to be heat shaped

These last stand lenses are with the fog free mesh. Wished I would have know the domes were on their way but there's already next time.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

Never thought I'd have to say this but here goes:

Apparently this isn't clear enough for some people who feel that I am misleading them - you are purchasing items in kit form that requires assembly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back