**SPOILERS** New RoS prop image **SPOILERS**

rockbottom

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
65EC33B6-949A-4884-8D09-7F98D7288A19.jpeg

(Spoiler warning for the preview text, stop reading...)

Majorly bummed she converted her staff into a saber. I want more original hilt designs in this film.

That said, Leia’s saber is awesome. Like a classy, elegant and ornate version of Obi-Wan’s.

Wow!!! LEIA’s saber is one of the coolest by fr! The color on that hilt is incredible! Can’t wait to get my hands on one!

Now why are we shown that Leia is now pursuing the Jedi path after choosing to be a general in 2 films? Isnt it late in the game? Especially since Fisher has passed? It seems out of place, extremely out of place to see a lightsaber coming from Leia at this point in the game

Now why are we shown that Leia is now pursuing the Jedi path after choosing to be a general in 2 films? Isnt it late in the game? Especially since Fisher has passed? It seems out of place, extremely out of place to see a lightsaber coming from Leia at this point in the game
Rumor is it's from flashbacks before she decided on the military path.

Interesting. I wonder at what point in the movie she makes the saber. Or have the trailers all been deliberately misleading? I also wonder if it's her full length staff, or if it was chopped down. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back