**SPOILERS** New RoS prop image **SPOILERS**

Man, I guess I'm just not seeing what y'all are seeing. Leia's lightsaber looks terrible, to me! Blech!

I don't really like any of the new designs, honestly. And I'm not letting my opinion of the actual movies sway me, either. I swear!!

Last edited:
So...where is Luke’s ROTJ green lightsaber in all of this??

Does it not get buried on Tatooine with the other two?

As if the ST hasn't been disappointing enough, we never got to see Luke's V2 again. We barely got a few seconds of the Hero/V3/TLJ version.

As if the ST hasn't been disappointing enough, we never got to see Luke's V2 again. We barely got a few seconds of the Hero/V3/TLJ version.

Well the rotj hero saber is the model saber for the film. Most people don't even know the V2 exists. Basing the new prop off the V2 would be catering to the minority when the hero version is the widely known version of that lightsaber. People would be up in arms if we saw the V2 in that extreme close up. We should be glad they acknowledged that it exists.

Well the rotj hero saber is the model saber for the film. Most people don't even know the V2 exists. Basing the new prop off the V2 would be catering to the minority when the hero version is the widely known version of that lightsaber. People would be up in arms if we saw the V2 in that extreme close up. We should be glad they acknowledged that it exists.

There are a small number of us V2 fanatics but I wont ever be glad about anything Rian did for Star Wars.

Interesting. I wonder at what point in the movie she makes the saber. Or have the trailers all been deliberately misleading? I also wonder if it's her full length staff, or if it was chopped down. I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

I've seen the movie so I can answer you if you like, otherwise you can see when you see the movie :) Let me know and I can message you to keep this spoiler free

Better quality
a492ab1~2.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back