**SPOILERS** New RoS prop image **SPOILERS**

Am I the only one who thought the prop design was awful in this movie? All of the new lightsabers, the wayfinder, the dagger... Not only was their aesthetic unpleasing, but they also looked incredibly cheaply done.
No, I completely agree. Almost every time we got a good look at something, it looked like a prop. I kind of appreciated the design sensibility, everything looked more or less OT-ish, but the execution was lacking

I looove Rey's new saber! I was intrigued when I saw how long the hilt is, but I wouldn't mind betting it actually is a double bladed saber and we only saw her ignite one half. She's used to using her staff so it would make sense to combine Luke's lightsaber and her staff into one.

On another note, where are you getting screencaps guys?! I'm in desperate need of some good screenshots of her bag! :lol:
I'm guessing they are taking pics at the movies with their phones. The one shot of the dagger shows movement with a blurry arm. Kinda risky to do this. Not sure what would happen if they get caught.

Psych0ticmisfit and I are in the planning stages on this. He has a great model drawn up already, but we're looking for more references.

leia.jpg
leia2.jpg
leia3.jpg
leia4.jpg
leia5.jpg
leia6.jpg

Word on the street is that the blu ray comes out in early April, so you'd have all the killer HD images then for sure.

I'm probably going to want to make the coupling saber. Looks like an easy mod. Leia's definitely has the prequel touch with a taste of original trilogy to it in my opinion. I will most likely go for one when it hits the runs pages.

No desire to make the staff saber, however I would like to make the staff for sure. Nice corner piece prop.

When I first saw leaked images of Leia's lightsaber, I hated it, but now it's kinda grown on me. It feels a little PT and a little OT.

Hey all, I ended up modeling the Rey Saber to the best of my ability. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Reysaber_v6.PNG
    Reysaber_v6.PNG
    106 KB · Views: 255
I'm guessing they are taking pics at the movies with their phones. The one shot of the dagger shows movement with a blurry arm. Kinda risky to do this. Not sure what would happen if they get caught.
I think there is a cam copy around on the internet somewhere, I've seen gifs floating around Tumblr. But no, I'd never risk it :lol:

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back