Interest Star Lord Belt and/or Buckle by Paradigm and Tru

I just open the thread to check-out recent progress and the imagine at the top tore my husband's eyes away from Destiny long enough for him to say "who makes that beautiful piece of amazingness?", Me: " don't worry, I got our name on the list.", Him: "Good. Want..." back to Destiny.

So I might need to change that from just the belt, to a whole finished piece, lol

Any updates on the current prototype? It was looking stellar when we last saw the update a week ago. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation. :)

I'd love to check in for this, if an opening appears, for the full set. Filled out the form. Will be following this faithfully! Beautiful work.

Can't decide which img is more appropriate:
starship-troopers-wyltkm.jpg
or
acb.jpg

Hello, I just thought I'd stop by again and bump the thread. There seems to be some great interest in a product that frankly looks amazing. I hope that this project comes to fruition. Either way though, it looks amazballz!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back