Interest Star Lord Belt and/or Buckle by Paradigm and Tru

nexnox

*** PLEASE READ FULL POST BEFORE RESPONDING ***
Belt Concept.jpg

Hello everyone, and thank you for checking out our little project.

We are offering the full belt with buckle or the belt and buckle separately if you already have one or the other you want to use. We are still working on prices based on materials, and we are currently waiting on some leather samples to show up.

This is an interest post at the moment but we will send out emails in a first come first serve basis.
Ultimately we will be only taking paypal, and instructions will arrive via e-mail following your submission and the parts are ready.​

Now, I know this is not the norm here on The RPF, but in order to better serve you and keep everything in a neat and tidy order, I have created a google form. This form is where you will submit your interest, NOT as a reply on this thread. Questions, Comments, and Concerns are welcome here and we will do our best to address them.

Notice.jpg

This is an example of what the form looks like, accept no substitutes. lol
belt-form preview.jpg

CLICK THE LINK TO FILL OUT THE FORM
http://bit.ly/1rKNhjj

Here are some shots from the progress of our build
Pit Layout-sample.jpgScreenshot_090514_100914_PM.jpgBuckle Paint Test.jpg10565001_948746885141459_9041450834218725869_n.jpgPrototype Compare.jpg

Belt Concept.jpg

Buckle Paint Test.jpg

Pit Layout-sample.jpg

10565001_948746885141459_9041450834218725869_n.jpg

Screenshot_090514_100914_PM.jpg

Prototype Compare.jpg

belt-form preview.jpg

Notice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interest submitted pending price, this piece looks incredible and is one of the last parts of the build i had yet to find!

We may consider selling the "D" rings separate, but we need to be sure to make enough for the belts first. Then we may do a run of them.

Interest submitted. I live in Germany but it's a military base, so technically it's the US. Domestic shipping rates but requires a custom form.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back