Limited Run Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls)

Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

Screenshot_2014-11-04-18-02-19.png

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Kevin!!!

Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

I sent PMs out the other day for the next run and only heard back from one person. To expedite things I'm going to open up orders to everyone else on the list. If you're still interested, let me know which pieces you would like and I'll get payment details to you.

sorry I havn't gotten back to yah. been soooper busy and the zipper order tapped me out. damn things are pricey. still interested tho. i'll pm yah as soon as i get some more cash to spend.

I'm still interested in the full set, please? I live in the UK =)

Hey Kevin Gossett, I'm currently interested in those parts. Actually, Would buy them now. Enroll me in the next batch. Also, by any chance do you happen to give/PM the 3D files to anyone? I've got a 3D printer in here that I could put to use.

Thank you for your hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaching out to the remainder of people on the list today. If you're still interested, now is the time. The buckle mold is beginning to tear in some spots, so I'll have to remold if there is still interest.

All paid orders have shipped. Anyone else currently on the list ready for parts? PMs went out last week.

Going to go ahead and open the list back up in a limited fashion. Anyone want to jump on?

How soon would you need to know if I wanted to make an order for the pistol clips? Also are the clips made to be used with the nerf blasters? The second is a dumb question I know and I am sorry for that, just want to have all the details.

I'll mention it here again, but the design on the clips wasn't strong enough so I abandoned that when another member came up with a better design. You can find them on shapeways.

Is it too late to jump for the whole package? If so, when might you do another run?

At this point these are made to order. Shoot me a pm

Going to give this a last call. After this round these molds will be retired!

Just finished up a couple orders, anyone else?

Hey if there's still room I'd be interested in a complete set.

Kevin sent you a PM a little while back, any word on holster clips?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back