Limited Run Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls)

Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

Picking up more resin on Wednesday for some other parts, anyone else wanting these?

Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

I'm glad you're still offering these Kevin. I'm really sorry for never getting back to you, school was hectic and then my computer decided to break. :( Anywho, if it's still possible I would like a belt buckle and the rocket controls please. I can send you payment right away.

(Now off to catch up on all the other threads I'm terribly far behind on)

Payment sent. I fudged up on the pm I sent you (because I tried to send it with my phone). >.< Wanted to confirm that you received.

I did! They'll be shipping this weekend

I am interested in the bundle :)
Still room for more people?

I have several buckles with various flaws. $15 + shipping each

2015-03-20%2000.15.22_zpstl1ljio2.jpg

#6 and #9 have sold.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back