Star Trek: Discovery Season 5

Photon torpedos have both matter and antimatter. for a short range shot like this you can remove most of the matter, since it's not needed for propulsion, and max out your antimatter load.
Clearly PHOTORPS have m/a in them as their source of reaction.

Except my point was that they stated their solution was to put antimatter INTO the PHOTORP.

More accurately, they stated that they could take out the photon torpedoes payload, and replace it with antimatter. That led to my facetious comment that they don't use m/a in 32nd century photorps. In other words, I was off handedly mocking their lack of knowing, or lack of caring, about even the most simple Trek Tech.

Then again, we still could be wrong. Maybe 32nd century photorps don't use m/a as their primary reaction source. But I doubt it.

Last edited:
Clearly PHOTORPS have m/a in them as their source of reaction.

Except my point was that they stated their solution was to put antimatter INTO the PHOTORP.

More accurately, they stated that they could take out the photon torpedoes payload, and replace it with antimatter. That led to my facetious comment that they don't use m/a in 32nd century photorps. In other words, I was off handedly mocking their lack of knowing, or lack of caring, about even the most simple Trek Tech.

Then again, we still could be wrong. Maybe 32nd century photorps don't use m/a as their primary reaction source. But I doubt it.
They use explodium.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back