Unlimited Run Star Trek Movie Communicator Lids and Midplates

Payment sent. I sent you a follow-up email with my shipping address and the items I ordered. Many thanks for arranging this run!!!

I am interested in the following for the next run:

1x Prebent and Soldered STIII Lid
2x STV Lid Prebent
1x Brass Midplate Raw Sandblasted

Thank you for doing these! They look amazing! :)

Comm510, Just wanted to specify that I wanted a finished (bent and cleaned up) ST5 lid. I posted the items I was interested in prior to you discovering the board didn't accept one of your edits. So it looks like I wanted a raw ST5 lid, but I would like the bent and cleaned up version. I did include the extra $5 in my paypal to you this morning. Thanks again!

How long will these be available for?
I don't have the money right now but would like one of each lid finished and ready to install and a brass centre plate.

Thanks

I just saw this and read through the thread. I'm not sure if this is still open, but I'm interested in the following if I can get in on the 2nd run:

1 - Prebent and Soldered STIII Lid
2 - STV Lid Prebent
1 - Brass Midplate Raw Sandblasted

Thanks! still opened but in runs...

I am going to create a page with payment buttons so you can go there and just order your brains out. The lists are a difficult thing to manage while strapped for time.

But on another note - You guys ROCK!!!!!

I want a ST V lid for a stapleton kit. Bent and finished. Does that kit need the center plate as well? Also, I'm not seeing the price anywhere. Let me know and I'll send the payment right away. Thanks!

I am setting up a cart online so that I can handle purchases that way. Hope that makes it easier. It will be available once the first 20 have shipped.

Thanks!

Neither will work but I'll put you down for an "A" as requested. If you like I can make the DST version and make it available, I'll need a scan on the top shell.
Attached. If the system scrunches it too much I can email the source file.

These shells have been worked on (including removing the plastic simulated mid plate) but should do the trick.

Attachments

• comm shells_.jpg
    comm shells_.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 108
Thanks Treadwell!

i have a scan with the Midplate courtesy of another member and will add these to my list of things to make when the first run is over.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back