Star Trek - Strange New Worlds - Leather Away Jacket

Hey all,
Here are some hood detial that I can found.
This is dichtable hood, attached with snaps.
Inside triangle Quilted lining
Outside Stars printed fabric.
There are double drawstring with Double Hole toggle, on back of hood and front edge too.
If I missed something so please let me know.

Hey all,
Here are some hood detial that I can found.
This is dichtable hood, attached with snaps.
Inside triangle Quilted lining
Outside Stars printed fabric.
There are double drawstring with Double Hole toggle, on back of hood and front edge too.
If I missed something so please let me know.
It probably has 4 snaps like this image Screenshot_20230128_022816_Chrome.jpg
They snap to the inside of the neck obviously.
Screenshot_20220911_175343.jpg
Screenshot_20220911_174610.jpg

Looks great! I have questions. Now that you have first sample congrats by the way! What is going to be the purchasing price? Or will the price vary slightly depending on the sizes you will be providing. Also what is the turnaround time once a person purchases the jacket? Will there be sizing template to fill out some guide for getting measurements to you. Sorry for the questions, but I figure other people will also have questions that i have not thought of yet :) Just excited. I purchased a HeroWithin Jack and well its okay, but no thrilled either...LOL.

Looks great! I have questions. Now that you have first sample congrats by the way! What is going to be the purchasing price? Or will the price vary slightly depending on the sizes you will be providing. Also what is the turnaround time once a person purchases the jacket? Will there be sizing template to fill out some guide for getting measurements to you. Sorry for the questions, but I figure other people will also have questions that i have not thought of yet :) Just excited. I purchased a HeroWithin Jack and well its okay, but no thrilled either...LOL.
Thanks for detailed message.
I made a mens size chart to help people get their fit sizes, but mostly I ask to people go with custom sizes.
We don't charge additional fee for custom sizing.
I post my jacket on my website here is the link, Star Trek Strange New Worlds Leather Jacket - ELS Shop
The price is $360 including shipping and custom sizing.

For Custom Size jacket, I'd ask to you below measurements,
Chest:
Waist:
Shoulder:
Sleeve Length:
Jacket Length:
Bicep:
Cuff:
mens-size-chart-new.jpg

Note: There isn't hood included in leather jacket, but I'll do that if someone ask about it and I'll charge additional $100 for hood.

Thanks for detailed message.
I made a mens size chart to help people get their fit sizes, but mostly I ask to people go with custom sizes.
We don't charge additional fee for custom sizing.
I post my jacket on my website here is the link, Star Trek Strange New Worlds Leather Jacket - ELS Shop
The price is $360 including shipping and custom sizing.

For Custom Size jacket, I'd ask to you below measurements,
Chest:
Waist:
Shoulder:
Sleeve Length:
Jacket Length:
Bicep:
Cuff:
View attachment 1680605
Note: There isn't hood included in leather jacket, but I'll do that if someone ask about it and I'll charge additional $100 for hood.
Think you can get gunmetal deltas on the coat?

Hey all,
Here's the final printing sample, with 5mm Delta size and correct placement too.

Thanks.
IMG_20230406_161703_046.jpg
IMG_20230405_103536_341.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230405_114205_494.jpg
    IMG_20230405_114205_494.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 74
Very exciting, and I applaud the work. I will say however, with close inspection the screen used jacket most likely has leather material that is cusom created for the accent panels. I would imagine that a large rolling press with a custom designed "delta" pattern roller is what was used to create such large panels seemlessly with the delta embossed leather pattern. Very costly tooling, but the result was fantastic!!

Here's an example of the style of press I'm sure that was used. They probably had one of the rollers custom CNC with delta pattern to press the leather with the pattern.

If someone was to duplicate this method, I'm certain bags, wallets, belts, and more could use the accent matterial for additional sales volume on the custom material.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back