Star Trek USS Centaur studio scale

I just came back to this thread for other reasons, but... Little Angel, did you ever get the pics of the Reliant bridge you needed? I have all the Trek donor kits in pieces for scanning (Reliant, Excelsior, K't'inga, and Maquis Raider) and can take some pretty high-res photos next to a caliper for your reference, if you need any of those bits beyond the bridge.

I just came back to this thread for other reasons, but... Little Angel, did you ever get the pics of the Reliant bridge you needed? I have all the Trek donor kits in pieces for scanning (Reliant, Excelsior, K't'inga, and Maquis Raider) and can take some pretty high-res photos next to a caliper for your reference, if you need any of those bits beyond the bridge.
I would post those photos because you never know when Little Angel will pop on here.

Mmkay. I'll get them sometime this weekend. :) I'll throw in the base plate and stand from the original Excelsior model kit, too, in case someone wants to build an Antares.
That's very generous of you to do that with the stand and base plate from the Excelsior. Believe it or not I have already built an Antares with that modification. I'm currently working on the Bradford and the USS Trieste.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back