Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi (tv series)

I heard a rumor that if they do a season 2, they're going to explain why Ewan doesn't look like Sir Alec Guiness in ANH by saying he found some life force draining Force power. Ooookaaay.... First of all, if you found that power, why would you use it?!? I think we can all make the mental leap and just accept that he had a hard life in the desert. Use some hair dye to gray out his hair!

I heard a rumor that if they make a season 2 Ewan is going to get jacked for flash back scenes of him and Anakin shirtless with eye liner broing out and smashing lightsabers together, and exploding rocks with their force powers and being best bro's ever. Then they flash forward and Ewans still shirtless doing force pushups in hot tattoine sand crying and screaming we were bro's, bro....I love saaand.
71B9D86F-A0CE-478B-BC32-E6B9E641DE72.gif

Sorry couldn’t help Myself guys

Figured this was the best thread for this since I didn’t see any other about this. Just got the animatronic L0-LA59 from Hasbro. The movement and sounds are fun, but it’s big, like really big. Here it is next to the Spinmaster BB-8 and Sideshow Grogu.
D840F224-E52E-4C44-BECE-84C65EA36D79.jpeg
4933CF47-D73A-4C1C-B86D-C8F954271BEF.jpeg

And compared to how big it should be

895331F6-C6A9-4026-AE1A-D5AE61379F2C.jpeg

Last edited:
I watched the Obi-Wan series and I have to say that all the stuff with Vader was/is top-notch. Vader in his bacta tank with his pale, Freddy Krueger-ish skin with a touch of purple veins showing underneath it is absolutely gorgeous and even enigmatic. I think that the filmmakers can never do enough of that type of stuff.

Just saw this on youtube and surprised no one had posted it here yet.
Interesting fan edit of Kenobi, even if the guy worked on Andor as a VFX artist. Looks like hes still doing this on his own time....hopefully Disney doesn't fire him or sue him for every penny hes got. Unless they are secretly letting him do it. Who knows anymore.

That scene where O'Shea and others are on what looks like a full set of a ship and then it just... VANISHES because it's actually just the volume, and none of it was real absolutely blew both my and my husband's minds.
My 62nd birthday is slowly approaching, and my whole life I've tried with varying degrees of success to learn how to ignore bad special effects shots. Watching "Kenobi" is the first time I haven't had to do that, and learning that some of those sets were not at all physically present was more than a bit of a surprise to me, because that same "chroma key compositing" technique was so obviously fake throughout the Prequel Trilogy movies. Good for the people at Lucasfilm Ltd. for continuing to chase the elusive elements that have helped to create those nearly flawless images!

My 62nd birthday is slowly approaching, and my whole life I've tried with varying degrees of success to learn how to ignore bad special effects shots. Watching "Kenobi" is the first time I haven't had to do that, and learning that some of those sets were not at all physically present was more than a bit of a surprise to me, because that same "chroma key compositing" technique was so obviously fake throughout the Prequel Trilogy movies. Good for the people at Lucasfilm Ltd. for continuing to chase the elusive elements that have helped to create those nearly flawless images!
That’s because they spent the money on the effects, and not the script writers.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back