Limited Run Steel/aluminium museum like helmet stands + DL44 "invisible" steel stands

It seems at least 4 people received their stands in the past few days or today, I hope everything is alright and you like them. Please post pics in your collections, I would really love to see them!
cheers

Bumping this!
the 42cm stands are gone, extensions are still available in case you need higher heights. 8x 31cm helmet stands left and 5 DL44 stands.
I should receive the material for the new models of blasters soon but I don't expect to finish all this before the next 2 weeks.

feel free to post pics if you displayed your stands already, i would really love to see them! :)
cheers

Hey there,
Received the laser cut parts today, still a lot of work to do but this is good already :)
- ignore the ee3 grips, those are a test for myself.
- there is a teaser in there of another project coming up soon in the middle :)
- yes the parts are attached together because two stands attached together are the same price as one alone. Same for the smaller parts, a third of the price attached together. There is more work for me but it is more cost effective and less investment up front.
Cheers
IMG_20231206_160447.jpg

My DL-44 stands arrived safe and sound however, I have not had time to assemble my blasters. :confused:
Glad to hear that you received the stands safe and sound :)
All in good time! You'll get to it eventually and I'm sure you'll love the blasters on the stands :)
I think we are all too busy with life and other things and all have 50 started projects that we need to finish eventually! when it comes to personal projects, I have more started than finished, it's awefull!
And yeah, even with pro projects, look at this photo of a corner of my workshop, this was supposed to be a tool table for guitar making, but I never yet had a chance to get started on the guitars, so I just use this spot to put stuff that are waiting. There are way more stuff in my small workshop, but here you can already see a part of the current Vader lightsaber run, the crazy delayed Padme blaster run all there, 2 personal lightsabers that are started and will not be finished for months + a few other small things, even 2 Cylon sword pommels in a corner!
IMG_20231206_184017.jpg

Hi Eethan. Will there be any more DL44 stands available anytime soon?
Hi, there can be more if there is interest, but I need between 10 and 20 of any type of stands to order the laser cut parts and be in the ballpark price.
I will be finishing the current batch of other blasters stand and see how they sell before possibly doing another batch.
Cheers

thank you :) yes, please all feel free to post your interest for those here so I can get an idea if there is enough for a new batch to be cut :)
still working on the E11/Jin Erso/Jango batch in the meantime :)

E11 version?? I am in for that and put me down for interest on a further DL-44 and helmet run. :)
yes, I have finished cleaning up the laser cut parts, as soon as I find the time to drill and tap the stands and go to the metal merchant to have the bases cut, then oiling them and all... so still a bit of time before those are ready, but they are all coming!
1705844831762.png

I'd be interested in a few. 3 DL44, 1 E-11, and two Helmets to be exact. Have you considered trying saber stands in this style too? Overall though, they are gorgeous in their simplicity and style.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back