Stromberg base from James Bond " the spy who loved me"

batnemo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello,
Long time i didn't post here...
So here is the "Atlantis" from James Bond... it's a 1/160 scale so really really big... and first time i make a 3D model by myself...
My project is to 3D print this one and make molds to try to make it RC, i made a lot of RC submarines before so i think it will be possible... not easy but possible...lol
i will certainly make some if people are interested in this scale or some smaller ones.
From what you can see all pieces are not printed yet... my printers are running 24h/24h... but big model means lot of time to print... and i'm still working on the interior ;))

Attachments

• 20220928_031127.jpg
    20220928_031127.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 361
  • 20220928_031139.jpg
    20220928_031139.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 328
  • 20220928_031500.jpg
    20220928_031500.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 373
  • 20221001_022711.jpg
    20221001_022711.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 315
  • Capture d’écran (293).png
    Capture d’écran (293).png
    269.6 KB · Views: 331
Will it have a slide and shark tank? JK Very cool
Well, that could be an interesting project but after studying it in details, there are some mistakes between the model they made and the movie, in fact the slide doesn't appear on the model on the place it should... it should have been a tube under the main building which is not on the model...

Okay I have been sick so I was not able to properly express my enthusiasm.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: o_O :D:):unsure:(y):love::)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the Spy Who Loved Me and Goldeneye are my favorite Bond movies and Atlantis is my favorite Bad Guy Lair ever, anywhere.
Plus he also has the amazing submarine capturing tanker which is an amazing lair itself.

This is gonna be so awesome.

Not this big. Cool but no room:D

1664674337302.png

Okay I have been sick so I was not able to properly express my enthusiasm.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: o_O :D:):unsure:(y):love::)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the Spy Who Loved Me and Goldeneye are my favorite Bond movies and Atlantis is my favorite Bad Guy Lair ever, anywhere.
Plus he also has the amazing submarine capturing tanker which is an amazing lair itself.

This is gonna be so awesome.

Not this big. Cool but no room:D

View attachment 1621599
Thanks a lot... that is my favorite vilains base too... i was in love with it for many years so i'm so happy to be abble to make it now.
This the first time i design a 3D model so my 3D files are certainly not the best at this time but as i have good skills in making models, i will use it as a good start for making good molds for resin castings...

Thanks for these pictures i already have all of them and some more... but i'm open if some people have other rare ones... i've done a big search on pictures on the net and a lot of screen captures too... but my main problem are the stairs near the helicopteres and satelites dishes areas cause a lot are mate paintings which are not correct compare to the model...

I wonder….

I wonder….
A little bit inspired perhaps...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back