Stromberg base from James Bond " the spy who loved me"

Thanks for these pictures i already have all of them and some more... but i'm open if some people have other rare ones... i've done a big search on pictures on the net and a lot of screen captures too... but my main problem are the stairs near the helicopteres and satelites dishes areas cause a lot are mate paintings which are not correct compare to the model...

I assumed you had these, I just thought it would be fun to post them.

As far as accuracy, as the different things in the film don't line up, any adjustments you need to make I am sure will be awesome.

Good morning. A very intriguing project, one I would have never thought of. Very well done. I cannot wait to see it finished.
Cheers,
Kevin

Good morning. A very intriguing project, one I would have never thought of. Very well done. I cannot wait to see it finished.
Cheers,
Kevin
Thank you very much... i was out for a week so was only abble to continue to work on the 3D interior... waiting for the base of the feet to be finished to print and then will be abble to begin to print the different floors...

So a lot has been done... about the interior, i still have the satellite system to model and 2 stair supports... then i have to make some little accessories on the outside... and the 3D files will be finished...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (299).png
    Capture d’écran (299).png
    514 KB · Views: 87
  • Capture d’écran (300).png
    Capture d’écran (300).png
    477.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Capture d’écran (301).png
    Capture d’écran (301).png
    453.2 KB · Views: 93
I've always liked the underwater habitat in a movie. I remember seeing the " comedy ", Hello down there as a kid. There was an underwater house in that movie. It looked a lot better as a kid, lol. The Stormberg base still holds up. And it can rise above the surface, which is a bonus. Great work on the model, ; )

I've always liked the underwater habitat in a movie. I remember seeing the " comedy ", Hello down there as a kid. There was an underwater house in that movie. It looked a lot better as a kid, lol. The Stormberg base still holds up. And it can rise above the surface, which is a bonus. Great work on the model, ; )
Thank you very much... i still love that base certainly the best for me...

It fits perfectly... i'm completely in love with it and more because it's my first 3D model...
Now i will have to sand all and make the different silicon molds... and in the same time i will begin to print the interior, which is not exactly an interior but more the inside of the dome...

Attachments

• 20221028_164749.jpg
    20221028_164749.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 110
  • 20221028_164820.jpg
    20221028_164820.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 101
Yep...it's F.A.B.(y)(y) What kind of casting are you going to do? Slush casting or other?
I didn't know the words slush casting... but i will make silicon molds of some parts like the dome, the base of the feet, etc to be abble to cast them in resin and fiber glass which will be stronger than the 3D printed ones...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back