Studio Scale Defiant (DS9)

Rich, like everything you make, this is a work of art. One day I'll have enough money to get one of your fantastic pieces.

Thanks.

I'm working on the nacelle lighting, it's different from any other trek ship as there's detail inside the nacelle.
ss_def_87.jpg

ss_def_88.jpg

Last edited:
It's OK, Pumpkin, you can say "pretty". :D Now go do some jello shots and punch-out a biker!!! LOL!!! Oh, I'm sorry... I couldn't resist! (This model is epic-cool. I wish I could afford it. :( ) ... OPS! Gotta go. I'm late for my mani-pedi! ;)

A few questions: What are you using to light the inside of the nacelles (which look amazing!) Any chance we can get a couple profile views of the Defiant? Also, where did you get layouts/sizes/measurements to even start?

REL, the Defiant's my favourite Trek ship and I have to say, it's been such a pleasure following this thread all these years now (quite honestly, it was the reason I joined this forum).

I can't wait to see this when finished. To echo what Max said a few posts up, please post a ton of pictures and videos when she's all done (and you have time). :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back