Studio Scale Slave I (first pics of body casting page 31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank,

Those are excellent news (Viper kit, modeller job) but above all I really hpe you can get to a agreement and finish and produce the Slave 1 kit.

Crossing fingers

Believe it or not we actually found some more parts. Which in turn fired me up again on this project so I started making the cockpit tub last week, and I'm going to make the plug for the canopy to be vac molded here in a few days.

So I guess this thing isn't cancelled afterall, but it's hard to give an exact date to when it'll be finished. And when it is finished, it's going to be a VERY limited run I'm afraid.

Thanks

Richard,

Those are fantastic news. So glad to hear you are back on this proyect!

I have no rush at all, I only would like this beauty to be finished, so at least a few of us (I remember I signed up early, so I hope I'm on the list) can admir the what a amazing piece it is. Expensive, yes I guess it will be too, but I'm sure it will be worth it by a long shot.

Thanks again

Great News, I am also glad you are back on this.... I also do not care what the cost if I have to I will sell a few organs...so what do I have for a Bid on a slighly used Lung or maybe a Heart? All are for sale for this great Kit.....:love

Any new update pics of the cockpit tub, the engines on the bottom/rear, the wings or just any parts that isn't the hull? :D

I wish I could say I didn't care about the cost... but unfortunately that is not the case. I will howeer make ever reasonable (and a few unreasonable attempts at getting this one... and if MOE ever really does produce a falcon kit good god please help me save my marriage...

Jedi Dade

Any new updates?Rel,do you need any additioanl parts for the Slave I?I found a 1/8 scale 935 Entex Porsche that is a complete junker,but the body hasn't been touched.I might be able to get it "cheap" if you need it?I know the fenders were chopped and placed on the underside as engine shrouds and the front bumber was used for the other engine.I'm not sure if anything else was used from that kit?

OK...not sure what I can do with just "a body"the rest of the kit is a semi- assembled P.O.S mess.Love to have a complet kit though of the Porsche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back