Interest Supernatural embroidered Hex Bag (demon killing bag) - leather, and hand made

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So...

Basically I'm looking to see if anyone else is interested in this particular piece? It was first seen in S3 where Bela traded the location of the Winchesters for it, and it showed up again in the S11 as a demon killing hex bag used by Rowena.

I'm shopping around for the leather now, and while I kind of want to go OMG FULL SCREEN ACCURACY on it, they use suede or a suede like material, and I kinda wanna go kidskin on this because it'll make the design pop a bit better. Kidskin is a bit more expensive than suede but it's also less apt to get stained or destroyed like suede can.

Embroidering leather is a bitch and a half though, so these will NOT be cheap. I'm guesstimating the price to be in the 50-75$ range, depending on how ravaged my fingers get, and how much the leather costs. Hint, kidskin is not cheap either.

So, anyone in? (besides me, that is)

Chris

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back