Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Re: Russrep Machined aluminum X men origins Wolverine claws

Ok u guys are added.. I'm sending Russ my claw so he can get everything worked out and give us a price.

Interested if the price is reasonable. Definitely hate myself for selling my aluminum X1 claws a few years back.

I will be sending Russ my resin claw today/Friday. As soon as its in hand Russ will give us all the info we are asking for.

Last edited:
Re: Russrep Machined aluminum X men origins Wolverine claws. Pics added

Definitely interested, depending on price. If they could be done for like $150 I'd be down.

Also, for me they don''t even need to be metal. A proper set of resin claws would be awesome too. Might bring the cost way down, but im not the guy making them :p

Last edited:

Holy **** man! That's awesome! Is it possible to make a run before halloween? I desperately need a pair.

On a second note, where'd you get the claw from? The rounded off and width of the tip remind me of the plastic halloween origins claws.

Lol I stated it was molded off an original. That's all I'm putting out there. I know It was molded from an original because I have handled a set of original origins claws. Yes the screen used had dulled tips too.

I'm unaware of ANY origins claws that have been let go to anyone who would have molded one...
In any case, I'm interested as to what the cost of a set would be...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back