Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Re: Russrep Machined aluminum X men origins Wolverine claws. Pics added

Hi mate is the claw on its way ;)
I wont machine these sharpe due to they could be used as a weapon I will do the same as I did on the batarangs where they look sharpe ;)

Russ

I would definately be interested if its possible to get only one claw for display purpose and depending on price.

Russ the claw will be in the mail tomorrow. As for dulling them there is no need the original was dulled.. You will see when you have the casting in hand. :)

Interested depending on price and if they include the hand grip

add me for now. If the cost is to high I will have ya take me off.

I still smell plastic claw from the halloween toy. I hope and grips are included because theres no point in paying THAT much money for just 6 claws..

I still smell plastic claw from the halloween toy. I hope and grips are included because theres no point in paying THAT much money for just 6 claws..

I think your (WRONG) comonbub, I have that halloween toy in my hand right right now they are certainly similar, but they do have slight differences. Pretty big differences really. You might want to get your nostrils checked out because your smelling what isn't true. :)

(Do I have to take pictures?)

Last edited:

comonbub if you have nothing helpful or constructive to say don't bother posting. What you are doing is calling me a Lair, And i don't appreciate it. I'm removing you from the list. Don't bother asking to be added again.

By "a set," you mean two hands (6 claws), not just a set of 3, correct?
I'd be interested if the cost could come down to $150.

yes a set means 6 claws :) The palm piece is a simple sandwich made with 2 pieces of 8th inch thick aluminum tapped for 2 8x32 cap head allen screws. They have the grooves for the knuckle wires milled into them.

Accepting trades on these? Still unsure as to whether or not it came FROM origins (not trying to split hairs...) but what I'd tried to tell you before is that they where molded off of claws from one of the previous films and just cleaned up, so, essentially, sure, same claw, just not necessarily from the same set if that makes sense...

Really can't wait to see how these turn out! Are you going with the square stock for the knuckle wires?

NO this is an origins claw. The earlier films were "Pointed" in every sence of the word almost dangerous, Also the bevel was different. The Origins claws had a dull flat spot on the top and bottom of the blade tip. A match for mine. Unfortunately there are no good photos of the actual claws used in Origins.

As for the square 6th" rod if i can locate someone with it i may have to offer them myself unless Russ can locate some local in the UK. It may work out to were the buyer will have to supply their own. Its not hard to find. Ill be using copper wire on mine.

Last edited:

What will the grip look like? A solid aluminum block or more egronmical? I ask because the version I received years ago was a huge block I had to grind down to the size of carpenter pencil.

From what i remember when i wore them or attempted to wear them lol , The palm piece is very comfortable. 2 plates of 8th inch thick aluminum milled wire grooves, 1" tall 2.5" wide almost like a rectangle with curved sides. Not hard on the hands at all. The design was consistant throughout all the films ill try and post a pic.

Here are photos of screen used claws from the earlier X men films. The palm piece however remained pretty much the same for Origins.

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-2.jpg

Where did you see the word "liar" anywhere on my posts. If that helps your self-esteem, go for it. You just lost money, my friend. Get some glasses.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back