Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Russ

I do not understand why you asked for payment in full if you where not ready to ship out. I paid over a month ago after you sent a request, and you haven't even updated my status to "paid in full".

I assumed that when I paid they would be shipped out within a few days, not a month to go by with no status update. You need to be more on top of this especially when someone has fulfilled their end of the agreement.

I paid on Nov.22nd
nothing for me. No number. Told me I was shipping on January 30th. Asked for a refund a few times after that because I am pretty sure they have not shipped.

he is taking advantage of his good reputation. It does not take this damn long to mail stuff out. I will not be buying anything from him in the future and will advise others not to.

Got a random box in the mail today that I couldn't figure out until I opened it and saw pointy bits sticking out. :) I never got a shipping notification or anything, so he's definitely sending these out even if the thread isn't being updated...

Hirohawa- I think I paid my full amount shortly before you did, so if he's shipping in 'paid order', yours might be arriving soon...

It's finally happening... It did take a while, but it's happening, and they are most impressive. :)

Got a random box in the mail today that I couldn't figure out until I opened it and saw pointy bits sticking out. :) I never got a shipping notification or anything, so he's definitely sending these out even if the thread isn't being updated...

Hirohawa- I think I paid my full amount shortly before you did, so if he's shipping in 'paid order', yours might be arriving soon...

It's finally happening... It did take a while, but it's happening, and they are most impressive. :)

Great news and we are in the same area so hopefully that may effect the way they where shipped too.

Looking forward to my box with pointy bits sticking out.

Thanks.

Have a good one.

2mm Allen wrench (one size smaller than the one used on the hand piece (which is 2.5mm), so you have to get your own). Be careful tightening them though, aluminum is a much softer metal than the screws, and you'll be able to strip them easily.

Also, DO NOT adjust the width of the blades by trying to spread the blades themselves. It will twist the holding rods in the blade and mess them up. Use pliers or something to actually bend the steel support rods themselves...

2mm Allen wrench (one size smaller than the one used on the hand piece (which is 2.5mm), so you have to get your own). Be careful tightening them though, aluminum is a much softer metal than the screws, and you'll be able to strip them easily.

Also, DO NOT adjust the width of the blades by trying to spread the blades themselves. It will twist the holding rods in the blade and mess them up. Use pliers or something to actually bend the steel support rods themselves...

thanks so much riki!! you are my hero

Received mine today. YIPPIE-KY-AYYYY-M**********R!

Sure, I could be happier about the various speed bumps along the way, but I couldn't be happier with the final product. This is TOP QUALITY work, folks. So maybe there'll be some jinking around with the support rods and grip to get just the look I want; some folks might want to gently sand the finish down to the brushed aluminum look (I like 'em shiny, meself), but 90% of EVERYTHING ends up needing some adjustments. Hell, an ARMY of stylists wouldn't be able to get my HAIR to sit still for Wolvie's 'do',but I won't care,, 'cause I'll have THESE. heh

Thanks, Russ!

I got a box in the mail today with shiny claws in it, hopeing the rest of u are getting theirs and not just posting about it cause your to busy playing with them I know I am

Russ can you let me know if mine have shipped yet? I would just like to know if their somewhere on their way to me, i don't mind the wait.

Been away on holiday for a while, but came back to find a parcel from Russ in my post box. Yay!!

Gotta get these suckers out and put them together!!

Hi guys again I am soooo sorry for the hold up having a new baby and juggling work and home but baby 5 weeks old now so trying to get back in to norm routine lol I have had to machine some more palm parts as I did not make enough (lack of sleep) But here is a list of the 8 guys left to go.

Daniel young
Joe garcia
John philp
Steven ayromlooi
Mauro balcazar
John page
Kevin hermann x2 sets
Min chung x2 set

I am getting these ready as fast as I can, I want them off my work bench as theres 2 projects to start once there gone :)
Again very sorry for the delay and hold ups.
Russ

Mine were waiting for me when I got back from vacation this week, thank you.

Sent you a pm Russ, 3 of my blades have noticeable knicks across the back (package was not damaged in any way).

Paid November 28th. Still nothing. Have asked for tracking number , as I was told they were shipping on January 30th.
Now March 14th.

russrep said:
Hi mate sorry for late reply been at the hospital all week end our baby girl was born ,
Yours are all packed and leaving here thursday.[

Russ

QUOTE=Kal]
Kal said:
I hate to have to do this since I was one of the original people on this run, but if you have not yet shipped them (paid on Nov.22nd) I will need the money refunded. I just had to drop 6k on dental work for my son and in need of any money I can dig up. If this had not been taking so long, I would not be asking this.

##### is the paypal

Kal
[/QUOTE]

this was to be shipped on the 30th of January. Paid in full in November.
Have sent numerous pm's asking for a tracking number or a refund, if they in fact had not been shipped.
Still nothing to this day. Have gone to the post office several times to check the addresses I ship too. Absolutely nothing has been there. (Other then my ebay stuff that comes from time to time)

This is BS.

I received my claws at the begining of february. Unfortunately one of the claws was damaged. contacted Russ and he replaced it in a bout a week or so.
I like the claws very much. Not movie accurate but they are by far the best METAL claws I have owned. I have to say one of the things I wanted on the claws was for them to have sharp points and they dont dissapoint.
My set is going to be displayed and not used for anything but displaying purposes. Im satisfied with the final product.
It was a long wait( too long He he) But Im so glad I didnt get burned on this deal like with other sellers.
Russ I know this project has people on both sides of the fence but let me tell you.. you came thru for me and didnt dissapoint. Now i Can say I have two pieces made by russ that kick ass( wolvie claws and predator dart)
Thanks again Russ

late post here, Paid in November and received my claws about around the 3rd this month. Very pleased with the look and My older brother is running around like he's 6 again lol. Thank you very much Russ! Keep rolling them out for these guys!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back