Unlimited Run The Amazing Spiderman 2 Web Shooters V2

Crazydog500

Hey Guys, My buddy and i have been working on this for a while on our new version of webshooters we offer. This version is more accurate to the movie and think this is the best we can do as of right now. And from the trailer grabs we got this looks pretty close. So here is the finished product on what they look like, i'm not doing a run so these will always be up for grabs. The price will be $155 Shipped for a finished pair, and please do not ask me for the 3D file or a link to Shapeways. I had to many issues on the first version with people stealing my work and calling it there own.

New Updated ones 3-22-14

Last edited:
Darn man, just when I thought I was done throwing money at the suit you just had to made me throw more. I'll message later, haha. But they look fantastic, great job!

Nice work. Really nice. I'd be up for a set.
Also dunno if you've seen this pic released today but it's the clearest shot yet of the shooters.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395442671.513686.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they preconstructed and have that shiny look to it, or do we have to assemble it and finish ourselves once ordered? Really thinking about throwing some money for a pair of these for my suit.

Do they fix by magnet dude I'm defiantly after them once I start my TASM 2 build nice work bro

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Do they fix by magnet dude I'm defiantly after them once I start my TASM 2 build nice work bro

There are a few ways to apply the shooters to the suit it all depends what you want to do. You can add Magnets, Velcro, Glue, or Double Sided Tape.

There are a few ways to apply the shooters to the suit it all depends what you want to do. You can add Magnets, Velcro, Glue, or Double Sided Tape.

great man could you upload a pic of the underside or could you say if the bottom is flat and flush like making A magnet an easy application

great man could you upload a pic of the underside or could you say if the bottom is flat and flush like making A magnet an easy application

It's flat but as you can see it has that curve on the body. You can probably drill a little mini hole without going threw the body and install a magnet like that.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back