The Mandalorian and Grogu (feature film)

IMG_3691.gif

All seriousness.. I’m curious what kind of story route they go…

I mean I thought the end of season 3 sealed the fate of them.. Mando basically retires on Nevarro, works part time for Carson Teva.

Gogurt slowly grows up on Nevarro, done!

Is season 3 going on at the same exact time as Ahsoka? Does this mean in season 3 Ahsoka could be lost in the new galaxy? And thrawn is on darthomir?
On a semi-more serious note, they better have something special up there sleeves...The cuteness of Grogu is starting to wane and who knows when this will actually happen. Also, Mando has been pretty much overshadowed in every aspect of the show by a myriad of characters. My gut feeling is they will overshadow him again by bringing Cobb Vanth back again, along with Boba Fett and Cad Bane (They aren't making another season of TBOBF)but here's the kicker...It would not surprise me at all if Grogu and Mando end up parting ways because Grogu will be, in fact,a Jedi after all...most likely convinced by a very powerful Jedi named Leia Organa. Luke couldn't convince him...but Leia will. Besides...Grogu has been taken care of by his baby Daddy for so long , it's time he has a baby Mommy ...which would be their way of thinking.

Besides, we've yet to get a deepfake Han Solo and he's perfect to team up with Mando and his long lost buddy Boba Fett...which they will ultimately have to defeat a Cad Bane and Moff Gideon that were presumed to have died. BTW...this is my wacky mind trying to get into theirs as to what kind of story they could do. It's not what i want, by any means...lol

But for very Iron Man there's an Iron Man 2.

Have you seen the movie Chef? If not, check it out, fantastic film. He won't admit it officially, but most MCU fans feel Chef is really Favreau's analogy for his fight with the studio over Iron Man 2. And that his "food truck" was the meetings with Lucasfilm/Disney and the plan he made that eventually became The Mandalorian. Or perhaps The Jungle Book. It doesn't fit perfectly.

But Iron Man 2 is what it is because the studio won that battle. So after that he did his own thing.

Last edited:
I hope that it’s a two hour movie filled with side-quests that lead Baby Yoda and the Bucket Head to defeat a Big Final Boss at the end.

I also need to remind you all that my standards for adventure and entertainment are fairly low.

IMG_2789.jpeg

I was hoping Indiana Jones would cross paths with Pitfall Harry (played by Jack Black, of course) before Harrison retired.

I would rather have a 2 hour movie vs a 2 hour movie stretched into a 4 hour 30 minute show. I'm guessing they follow the marvel formula and have introduce mando in his own movie, ahsoka in her own movie then Avengers assemble to take on thrawn in another movie.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back