The Mandalorian (TV series)

I just assumed a training remote was equipment that people used. It would be like seeing a movie now and going "Geez they are using a mirror, like they were always using them!" I agree that Lucasfilm, the books and games in particular, has been bad about stereotyping things, but not so much the movies. I do get tired of Rodians always being bounty hunters, all Corellians don't believe in luck, etc.

IMG_20190826_083308.png

I took a quick look at your photostream. You're a hell of a photographer. :)

Thanks! That's another one of my hobbies, I would like to invest more time on it though. Lately I'm only practicing it sporadically and in travels. If you like photography look at my albums in Flickr. Besides model building I also like cars, collecting watches and bird photography (nature in general). I try to combine all those hobbies with photography. :D

L
So he's got Shiny armor and painted armor?

Looks like it. Either the shiny armor is from flashbacks before pieces get damaged/lost and he moves to the painted, kit bashed armor or he starts out with the kit basked look and upgrades to shiny later in the season. I'm betting it's the latter - he probably buys it/gets it from a bounty job.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back