Interest The Mighty Ducks Logo Mask *Update post #23*

Crazydog500

I was just checking out to see if anyone would be Interested in something like this you don't see everyday. I'm a big fan of the movies when i was a kid and the actual team, so i came up with the idea to have this done. Not just for me but to those who are interested as well, i'm looking to get at least 5 people to get this project going and molded. These will be out out white resin. For price we are looking at $150 as of right now for the first 5 people, after that it might stay or go up a few but not much.

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited:
Re: The Mighty Ducks Logo Mask

Thanks guys, also it looks like the price will be a solid $150 and will not go be on that. So far we have 1 person down and need 4 more left.

Mask is being printed as we speak, once it gets here onto molding. We will do a special price even better at $120 shipped for one for just 4 more people to jump on this, after that back to $150 original price.

How big are the masks? Would love to see a printed one, as I'm VERY interested.

I'm a lifelong Anaheim Mighty Ducks fan, and this is right up my alley.

Yeah I'd like to see a picture of it once you get it before I commit, but very interested.

Here is a example on sizing. I should have the printed copy by the end of the month according to the printers.

That is so kickass! How much will shipping to Australia cost? And will it come finished/sanded?

Pending these answers I am super keen.

Pretty cool mask.....love the graphics

I'm a lifelong Anaheim Mighty Ducks fan, and this is right up my alley.

I'm a huge Fan as well. Born and raised in Anaheim. I been going to games for 21 years.

My game used collection (everything game used except selanne jerseys)

ducksroom2_zpse8f4b4ce.jpg

Go Sharks!

3b8f8aa4-4b3e-42e9-b414-df6fdea9c03c_zpsebab54bb.jpg

That is so kickass! How much will shipping to Australia cost? And will it come finished/sanded?

Pending these answers I am super keen.

$30 extra for shipping to Australia. And all will be finished i won't be offering blanks just finished copies.

Evilrocketeer: That is a SWEET! collection right there.

Here is the printed piece. It's about 8 1/2'' tall and 9'' across, still looking to get 4 more people on this to get molded.

Here is a good HD side pic. And i have a pre order link up on our site.

Molding will take place sometime end of next month. Just because my mold maker is out of town, i would do it myself but i want this a 2 piece mold making it smooth on the back and not slush casted. Only know a few steps on that kind of style mold, so if you guys don't mind a wait at all. So hopefully by next month i have the 4 pre orders or more i need.

http://www.beyonddisgustingstudios.com/#!masks/cay5

gfhgdgerr.jpg

gfhgdgerr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back