The Terminator 1984- Kyle Reese Trench Coats, Shoes, and more

I'd be really cautious in buying those shoes - that picture is just this exact one photoshopped. You can see how badly they used the clone tool!
nike-vandal-high-terminator.jpg

Our only safe bet is eBay. Maybe scour eBay endlessly and try and locate a pair for under $100.
Does anyone have any ideas for the shirt? And pants?

Whoa. Nice spotting Nick! I didn't notice it either. Maybe Linds dug through the massive hollywood closet, and found the coat.
Or James put it in to nod Michael''s performance which is STILL the best.
Kind of a shame that Genisys erases Cameron's awesome, and good story arch and put's on a new timeline. It would have been good for Cameron to have kept the right in the first place

You don't remeber our chat about that a long way back when I was first making the costume. lol. I pointed how it was a clever but not to obvious nod to Reese.

Can the mod who deleted my comment tell me why it was deleted? Did I break the rules? Why wasn't I notified? I was just sharing an update on a potential way to get shirts to people. Not trying to get band or anything.

Can the mod who deleted my comment tell me why it was deleted? Did I break the rules? Why wasn't I notified? I was just sharing an update on a potential way to get shirts to people. Not trying to get band or anything.

Probably because this isn't the Classifieds section and/or not being a premium member.

thanks for the info, though it would have been nice to get a notification or email but I digress. Figured that the pants are assisted living pants, got a pair but they're the wrong color. can't find the right color anywhere. trying to fade them by washing them over and over. The only problem with them is the mock fly and the back pocket doesn't have a cover flap to it.
12722242_10205399331893627_138893682_o.jpg12422276_10205399331973629_1972088664_o.jpg

The company doesn't make this color at all. They only make charcoal grey, blue, black and tan.

Those pants are so hard to find. And the shirt as well. But on with the hunt. We shall never let Michael Biehn down!!!

I had an idea for the pants. If we can find something that looks closely like Rugby pants, then it would do. From what I gathered from the movie, Michael's pants have an elastic waist band, a butt pocket, (yes that's what I call it). And at the ankles, its open instead of the horrid pants Jai wore in Genisys

Those pants are so hard to find. And the shirt as well. But on with the hunt. We shall never let Michael Biehn down!!!

I had an idea for the pants. If we can find something that looks closely like Rugby pants, then it would do. From what I gathered from the movie, Michael's pants have an elastic waist band, a butt pocket, (yes that's what I call it). And at the ankles, its open instead of the horrid pants Jai wore in Genisys

Are you in the UK? KyleReese 2015. As a a shop in town where i live is selling grey rugby pants like what i used to make my Kyle Reese pants i could do them for you if you are in the UK
2016-03-29 21.45.50.png

Another option is ebay has some white chef pants that could be dyed very easily
$_1-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you in the UK? KyleReese 2015. As a a shop in town where i live is selling grey rugby pants like what i used to make my Kyle Reese pants i could do them for you if you are in the UK
View attachment 609224

Another option is ebay has some white chef pants that could be dyed very easily View attachment 609225

Nope. America. Though wanna travel to the UK cause as a full-time fanboy I hear Doctor Who and Torchwood. So that's a must do for me ;)
I could go to ebay and score a pair of pants. I actually did in the correct shade of Grey. But no butt pocket and I think the fabric is a little off

or Amazon which is where I scored mine and the color of the photo doesn't do them justice plus without the weathering, grease stains and plaint splashed you can never tell 100% if you have nailed the look.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back