Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

Love this kit. Thought I did a pretty good job, whatta ya think?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    892.9 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 212
Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

If I get this kit, do you think you could make the lenses mesh green?

sorry, missed this. You can paint the white mesh any colour you want :)

Hey how do we order a set of these?

send me a pm with your address and I'll get you a total with shipping

Love this kit. Thought I did a pretty good job, whatta ya think?

looks great buddy!

Requesting a pair of red lenses for my Miles Morales suit. I already own a faceshell from you and would love to get a red pair

So when I had the lenses made for the Green Goblin helmet that Sunkistshark and I are selling, I had a limited number of lenses gold plated for these frames as well. The last pic shows you what visibility is like.

IMG_1325.JPG IMG_1329.JPG IMG_1409.JPG

Due to the cost to get these made, there is an additional charge of $25 USD if you would like a set. I will likely not get any more of these made so once they are gone, that's it.

Requesting a set of the Golden lenses with frames if possible. Just saw a post from your good customer ChaosPrinceCosplay and these would go perfect with the ASAP and unlimited suits I'm having made

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, ASM1 was what I meant. Damn auto correct

So when I had the lenses made for the Green Goblin helmet that Sunkistshark and I are selling, I had a limited number of lenses gold plated for these frames as well. The last pic shows you what visibility is like.

View attachment 574073 View attachment 574075 View attachment 574085

Due to the cost to get these made, there is an additional charge of $25 USD if you would like a set. I will likely not get any more of these made so once they are gone, that's it.

I need these !

Tjack, Pm sent!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey Tjack, I was looking back in the thread and was wondering if you still have the completed lense and faceshell set to purchase for $250? or maybe it was $220, not sure but I saw that you had about 5 available back in september

Hey Tjack, I was looking back in the thread and was wondering if you still have the completed lense and faceshell set to purchase for $250? or maybe it was $220, not sure but I saw that you had about 5 available back in september
He does not offer completed sets any longer. If he does, it is by instances only, so you may get lucky.
I do offer finishing services though, for Tjack kits, but I always recommend that the buyer try his hand at making it because they are not that difficult, and the feeling after you're done is pretty great.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks bro, I just stumbled upon a thread showing that he was doing a limited run. I figured I'd ask just in case. I'm pretty ready to assemble my incoming lenses but was curious about a backup just to be sure =)

Thanks chaosprince :)

I try and offer up a few finished ones when I get the time to put some together. But like he said, they aren't that difficult to do, you just need to take your time to avoid making mistakes :)

I ordered the "easier to assemble" kit. First thoughts, make sure you have a good cutting tool for the eye holes. Mine wasnt great so the holes are bit loopsy.

It takes a while to do the frames if your going to paint, which I did. The drying and curing time is important. I used hot glue for attaching the lenses. it pulled the white mesh off in one spot but I was able to glue back down.

I put the magnets a little far out because of my bigger holes so the lenses sit kinda high on the faceshell, but with the mask on it's not bad. I think they turned out ok. Now just need to puff paint my new mask.

20160112_133357_resized.jpg20160112_133026_resized.jpg20160112_133006_resized.jpg20160112_132930_resized.jpg

If you put the magnets on the inside of the shell, you get a much flatter, smoother look.

I ordered the "easier to assemble" kit. First thoughts, make sure you have a good cutting tool for the eye holes. Mine wasnt great so the holes are bit loopsy.

It takes a while to do the frames if your going to paint, which I did. The drying and curing time is important. I used hot glue for attaching the lenses. it pulled the white mesh off in one spot but I was able to glue back down.

I put the magnets a little far out because of my bigger holes so the lenses sit kinda high on the faceshell, but with the mask on it's not bad. I think they turned out ok. Now just need to puff paint my new mask.

View attachment 576804View attachment 576803View attachment 576802View attachment 576801

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back