Unlimited Run TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post #529

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

I didn't think of that at all. Lol. Makes sense though. I do like how they are raised a little. Hoping it helps with keep the fog down

Re: TJack's Amazing Spiderman 2 Faceshell and Lenses Combo *Kits available* see post

Personally I create a seamless look with a great hold by making my magnets part of the shell, not on top or underneath

7e7895651f4900c260cd9e0258dbc676.jpg

Also, please note I use bigger and stronger magnets as I like to flip, climb, dance, and jump around a lot

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So you drill a hole and glue the magnets in about halfway. Interesting.

That brings up a good point for me since the hot glue doesnt seem to be holding too well. Three magnets pulled off this morning when testing with new mask.

Edit: Actually they have almost all popped of now. Maybe because I have a cheap heatgun. I cleaned all the hot glue off and Im reapplying with E6000. Hope it holds.

Last edited:

Definitely need one of these next chance I get, PM sent!

Is there a certain way to close the gap between the frames and the shell made by the lens materials? I can't seem to get them low enough

Is there a certain way to close the gap between the frames and the shell made by the lens materials? I can't seem to get them low enough

It mainly comes down to the assembly - have you trimmed the clear lenses enough? They should essentially fit inside the recess while the frames sit along the edge. Also, I've seen some people use too much glue in between the lenses and this makes them super thick as well.

It mainly comes down to the assembly - have you trimmed the clear lenses enough? They should essentially fit inside the recess while the frames sit along the edge. Also, I've seen some people use too much glue in between the lenses and this makes them super thick as well.

I've got them fitting loosely inside the recesses and the frames are just outside, but I might have used a bit too much glue, I'll see if i can peel it back off.

Hey are these still available?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hey are these still available?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Of course :) send me a pm with your address and I'll get you a total with shipping

Just a friendly reminder that these are kits that you need to assemble yourself. Please make sure to ask questions BEFORE sending payment for one. Thank you.

Hey there I LOVE this faceshell kit ive been looking for ages and recomended by about three cosplayers on instagram to get this its perfect but im unsure on how to message you on this and how do i pay for the kit etc. please let me know or email me please please please ive been looking for this for ages and want a decent prices faceshell thankyou :)
email: domesticdrift86@gmail.com

Hey there I LOVE this faceshell kit ive been looking for ages and recomended by about three cosplayers on instagram to get this its perfect but im unsure on how to message you on this and how do i pay for the kit etc. please let me know or email me please please please ive been looking for this for ages and want a decent prices faceshell thankyou :)
email: domesticdrift86@gmail.com

thank you - I'll send you a message when I get back home in a few hours

Just a head's up that I will be away for the majority of April so any orders received after April 5 will have to wait until I get back on April 27th.

So if you need anything fairly soon, I encourage you to contact me/send payment asap.

I'm new to the site and I'd really like to order your tasm 2 kit but I don't know how to message you?

I really need one soon I have the money and can pay now. I want to get the tasm 2 shell and lense kit I'm a first time customer. I really love your work

I really need one soon I have the money and can pay now. I want to get the tasm 2 shell and lense kit I'm a first time customer. I really love your work

He is away until April 27 so if you need it super super soon you might be out of luck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back