Interest TMNT Oooze Canister (LED)

santiclause

Sr Member
Hello,

We are wondering if anyone would be interested in a LED lit TMNT Ooze Canister. It would be roughly 14 1/4'' tall and 3'' outside diameter clear tubing. Which seems to be close to the reference from the movie. We are exploring on getting the end caps and label machined out of aluminum and applying the Letter's via wet decal for crisp letters. If we for some reason can't do the aluminum option, then we plan on 3D printing the caps and finishing them up then applying metallic paint. There will be LED strings inside lighting up the ooze if you want, or you can have the LED's off via a switch or button.

untitled.6.jpguse2.jpguse.jpg

Anyone interested?

Price $120 for completely finished Ooze canister with LED's.

Shipping: estimate $10-15 inside the US.

Thanks,
Creative Conceptz

Interest List:

1.) macman27
2.)JKRIB
3.)wh1plash
4.)thatsmybuddy
5.)staticweb123
6.)Jack
7.)shortwookie
8.)
9.)
10.)

untitled.6.jpg

use.jpg

use2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could get in on this, but I wouldn't be able to for a few months. So if this does well and you decide to do another run at the end of the year/beginning of next year, keep me in mind.

I wish I could get in on this, but I wouldn't be able to for a few months. So if this does well and you decide to do another run at the end of the year/beginning of next year, keep me in mind.

Ok will do.

- - - Updated - - -

Interested. When would payment be due and run starting?

We could start the run around 5-10 interests and payment would be due once it goes from an INT thread to a limited run thread.

View1Use.jpgView2Use.jpgUseMetalCap.jpg

some updates to show: Worked on the end caps, and put together the canister without the water decal TGRI nameplate for right now, we will add that later. Also might adjust the color of the ooze, and offer a transparent green ooze as well, but the opaque ooze is more screen accurate.

any more interested.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back