Interest Tomb Raider - CLOCK OF AGES!!! 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! NEW RUN!!!

Since I got you Ive always been curious, did you ever try your hand at making that Orb of Light from Tomb Raider 2? Apparently there's a master mold maker down there in TX with an Etsy shop that works for a bronze foundry that is going to give it a shot soon as he has time.

Since I got you Ive always been curious, did you ever try your hand at making that Orb of Light from Tomb Raider 2? Apparently there's a master mold maker down there in TX with an Etsy shop that works for a bronze foundry that is going to give it a shot soon as he has time.
No, I did buy a Yellow Quartz Sphere years back and was going to etch in all the dots, but never got around to it...
If it turned out well, then I was going to mold and cast it, but there really didn't seem like there would be a lot of interest in it....

No, I did buy a Yellow Quartz Sphere years back and was going to etch in all the dots, but never got around to it...
If it turned out well, then I was going to mold and cast it, but there really didn't seem like there would be a lot of interest in it....
Oh I can say with 100% certainty that there's a crap ton of people who would love to get their hands on that prop. A lot us were trying to put in bids for the original before it was sold in 2018 but no one's bothered to even try and make a replica of it after that. Same deal with the Clock of Ages, there's definitely a market for it.

Oh I can say with 100% certainty that there's a crap ton of people who would love to get their hands on that prop. A lot us were trying to put in bids for the original before it was sold in 2018 but no one's bothered to even try and make a replica of it after that. Same deal with the Clock of Ages, there's definitely a market for it.
I tried making one but I bought the crystal online so didn't get to see the colour before it came in... a lot more cloudy and less yellow than I had hoped but I made one and using the designs of the music notes they downloaded to the best of my ability

I tried making one but I bought the crystal online so didn't get to see the colour before it came in... a lot more cloudy and less yellow than I had hoped but I made one and using the designs of the music notes they downloaded to the best of my ability
Nice, you take any pictures of it?

Re: Tomb Raider - CLOCK OF AGES!!! 24K Gold-Plated Metal!!! Finished Pix Added!

UPDATE:

I'm starting to assemble the 'Clocks' this week!

So, have your money ready! :cool:thumbsup

If anyone is still interested in getting one, I'm making a few extra. So, just post or PM me! ;)
I am extremely interested in finding put how much one of these beautiful crafted pieces are as I have wanted ine since 2001!

UPDATE:

I'm starting to assemble the 'Clocks' this week!

So, have your money ready! :cool:thumbsup

If anyone is still interested in getting one, I'm making a few extra. So, just post or PM me! ;)
YES, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES!!! Put me down for one!!

UPDATE:

"Payment Due" PM's have been sent out!!!

Those of you that were on the 'Waiting List', check your inbox!

...and those of you who have been on the fence about getting one, I made a few extra! Send me a PM if you want one! ;)

So, get your payments in as soon as possible. Just the few extra I made are going fast on auction!

I don't plan on making anymore of these for a while, due to wanting to keep my sanity... :wacko
DMed you and posted to show interest

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back