Tourists kidnapped in Tunisia

Re: TK409 in Tunisia.... as C-3PO

I would defintely say this is in the top 2 Chris. This is a gift indeed my friend to be able to do this adventure. Step back and just look at it all and take it all in when you get there. Because this is indeed very cool.
I'm guessing the #1 spot would actually be in the Star wars series.

heres a few pic ideas.

You could do this one but with the Lars homestead in the background or MosE city in the back.

Shot during dusk if possible would be fricken awesome.

Or this classic illustration with R2 background.

You could do a mid shot of you with your arms up defending against a Tusken attack.
Or a behind shot of 3po/R2 and the Jawas in front of you guys facing you as if they were lining you up for the sale to Luke and Owen, and the Lars homestead in the background.

Pretty much anything would be cool.

Last edited:

Chris, that is incredible. It so cool. I will to ask you can you Bering some sand of Tunisia in a small bag or so. For sell it to us. :cool

Last edited:

Wow bro, that's got to be just incredible!! (y)thumbsup Right on! Can't wait to hear the stories and see the pics!!

-Rex

It appears to be very nice this time of year :)

14sps9t.jpg

As said, bring a real camera with, do some nice landscape shots would be appreciated.

Do some quick comedy bits with the three character types. A few behind the scenes type video clips or some man on the scenes interviews with each of the character types. Blooper reels would also be fun. Make lots of quick you tube type videos if possible. Congrats on the special trip. Be safe.

Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, Chris . . . what an awesome opportunity! Now, this doesn't have anything to do with BioWare . . . does it?? :love

Unfortunately, Al Qaeda put the brakes on the Tunisia trip. Man, terrorists have the worst timing. See first post.

Re: TK409 in Tunisia.... with Al Qaeda???

Scary stuff, bud. I think you made the right choice, though. I'm sure many good opportunities await you, though. I'm betting on it.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back