Done / Completed Trigun Long Colt 45 - Full 3d printed kit

I got mine today! From Canada all the way to Corpus Christi in a week! WOW!! There are times I don't get mail from places in Texas that quick!

The Model is great! I am looking forward to putting it all together! Don't delete any of the "how to" pic's! At least not until I can print them off.

I saw a tutorial on using acetone to smooth and gloss up a 3D printed model. Do you think these parts would be able to withstand going through that process? Seems that would cut down on the sanding quite a bit, but I don't want to ruin the parts.

I wouldn't do the acetone smoothing, it technically melts the parts a bit and it may mess with the fit. It also "rounds" things, and it will mess with the nice hard edges of the gun. Some good ole 80 grit, then some 150, you'll be set :)

I got mine today.

319731-trigun-45.jpg

Thank you very much for your excellent work :D

I would definitely like to buy one so keep the files ready. I just found this thread so it will take a couple of weeks for me to organise a permit.
I live in Australia so we need a permit to buy a box of matches lol. Put me down as a future purchaser and I will get in touch when I have the paperwork.

Cheers

I would definitely like to buy one so keep the files ready. I just found this thread so it will take a couple of weeks for me to organise a permit.
I live in Australia so we need a permit to buy a box of matches lol. Put me down as a future purchaser and I will get in touch when I have the paperwork.

Cheers

I've sent lots of kits to Australia, never had an issue. These come printed in white, in about 25 pieces, shouldn't be an issue...

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers

I've sent lots of kits to Australia, never had an issue. These come printed in white, in about 25 pieces, shouldn't be an issue...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back