Done / Completed Trigun Long Colt 45 - Full 3d printed kit

Do you know if these are shippable to England at all? Always been an Trigun fan and this gun kit is simply wonderful, a perfect part to finish a long running WIP costume! (I'd buy two but always prefered Knives' black pistol x3;)

Do you know if these are shippable to England at all? Always been an Trigun fan and this gun kit is simply wonderful, a perfect part to finish a long running WIP costume! (I'd buy two but always prefered Knives' black pistol x3;)

Ya, I've shipped my samaritan kits all around the world, incl: UK, Australia, Hong Kong, etc. They're a kit, a bunch of pieces (usually white) so there's been absolutely no problems.

Let me know if you are interested, you'd be #12

5 kits done, should have 8-10 done by Monday. Will be sending out PM's soon to those who have committed here, will go in order seen above.

I want to start shipping soon as the Easter stuff is done.

Also wanted to mention, all my FS and INT threads are still active, we've been assured that they will be moved to the proper "new" areas soon: regardless we're still open for business!

printing is going well, going to have 8 done this weekend, will start PM'ing people for payment, will ship the 1st 8 out next week. I've redone the opening mechanism, the old system was OK, this is much better. Reprinting 8 of those now - grrrrrrr

Got 7 kits all done with the new alterations, have reprinted the 2 hinge systems with thicker infill percentages. I want these to be perfect, and now I'm happy with the kit. Look for PMs soon, I'll PM the 1st 8 ppl, give you a few days to pay and will ship with 2 days of payment. Hope to have all committed kits ready with another week.

First 9 kits are done, so I'm officially starting to sell these kits. If you've committed to buying one, please send paypal payment to rgriesbeck@sd35.bc.ca.

Cost is $150.00USD plus $15 shipping to Canada and the US, $20.00 anywhere else. If you've bought a previous kit from me, I'll give you $10.00 off

Be sure to include your full name, shipping address and if you're a previous customer. I'll be able to ship the 1st ten kits this week and should be able to ship all committed orders within a week and a half. .

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

2014-04-19 19.02.19.jpg

Heres what the final kit looks like

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back