Interest Twin Peaks Black Lodge ring Fire Walk with Me

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've got this prototype for sale in the junkyard right now. for $200

I'm planning on slightly tweaking the oval to make it a tad more round, and I'll also be making these cast in yellow bronze, instead of/in addition to the gold plated brass seen in the photos. Bronze is harder than brass, so it's more scratch/dent resistant, and doesn't tarnish as quickly. The brass is gold plated though, so that's shinier, but costs more to do.

It will be available in at least two sizes. The ring will have a white-backed green resin stone with a black engraving.
I'm gauging interest here in this thread to see how many orders I can scrape together, at $125 each.

IMG_20141217_231632.jpgIMG_20141217_231534.jpgIMG_20141217_231722.jpgIMG_20141217_231731.jpgIMG_20141217_231741.jpgIMG_20141217_231750.jpgIMG_20141217_231753.jpg

Last edited:
I love the look of the ring, the only thing holding me back is the resin gem. Is there any way you could get something made out of a green mineral like aventurine? The mineral itself is cheap - not sure about the work involved in carving the symbol and shaping it...

I'm in for one for certain, I just need to confirm my size (I think I am 11, but might be 11.5 or even a 12) -- when do you need to know for sure as I'll have to take trip to jeweler to get my finger sized properly.

I may also get one for my daughter, but I need to check her size -- I think she is a 7. I'll ask her tonite.

I also have friends who may want one...will bronze one be same cost?

I have sizes 7, 10, and 11.5 on order. Yea the cost will be $125. my friend wants 10 and my other friend said she and her friend want 7.

Cool. I'll place my order early next week. I assume no variance in price whether brass or gold plated. Also, any plans to do them in silver?

I assume all are made to order -- what is completion time from day order is placed?

Well, it looks like I need a size 12 -- any chance you would consider doing a run on 12s?

Also, did you say the bronze version will tarnish? I have to decide between bronze (or was it brass?) or the gold plate. I do plan to wear the ring once a week or so, so any advice welcome.

Last edited:
all orders filled, plus I've got it in several sizes now. I've ben selling them as the polished bronze version on etsy for $150 but $125 for you guys. I can make the gold plated one by request for an additional $30.

so two options, $125 for the polished bronze, $155 for gold plated brass.

Is the price including international shipping? I'd love one of these.

- - - Updated - - -

Please excuse me. I've answered my own question by reading your other thread. Really nice work man. I'll try scrape up the cash...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back