US Navy Mark IV high altitude full pressure suit build (the start)

I´m struggling to find the reason for such question. What difference would it make?
struggling? no need...this thread is about me trying to source understanding, materials and process to make a Mark IV USN pressure suit and helmet...the 3D scan images you show in your previous posts in this thread were excellent, unlike the 3D helmet scans I have been working with to this point...so, I asked how you accomplished them...that's it. I like to learn :)

struggling? no need...this thread is about me trying to source understanding, materials and process to make a Mark IV USN pressure suit and helmet...the 3D scan images you show in your previous posts in this thread were excellent, unlike the 3D helmet scans I have been working with to this point...so, I asked how you accomplished them...that's it. I like to learn :)
I had my employees scan it. They´re professionals. If I had purchased it online, then you may rest assured that I would´ve given you the contact.

latest update…getting the helmet along…

Attachments

• 7117BDBB-531A-47A7-A5DF-E09E036061DB.jpeg
    7117BDBB-531A-47A7-A5DF-E09E036061DB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Well...I shot it with s Tamiya gold and thought it looked goofy...reshot with Rustoleum and its a little more toned down...but I think the white color as posted above just feels more "real"....any thoughts?

Attachments

• tempImageQM50Ww.png
    tempImageQM50Ww.png
    13.9 MB · Views: 16
Well...I shot it with s Tamiya gold and thought it looked goofy...reshot with Rustoleum and its a little more toned down...but I think the white color as posted above just feels more "real"....any thoughts?
The seller Orbital Supply has one completely built on eBay for sale. Ebay listing

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-06 073726.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-06 073726.png
    292.6 KB · Views: 8
I think this will be final configuration of visor mount…looks convincing to the casual eye I think

Attachments

• IMG_9941.jpeg
    IMG_9941.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9940.jpeg
    IMG_9940.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back