Vader MPP lightsabers details and specifications

Sym-Cha, that shroud looks similar to Dewy's (photo below from his collection), so it looks like Poikilotherm's may be one by laszlo?

View attachment 1554015

This is kirova's Larbel MPP shroud:

View attachment 1554018
It’s
Sym-Cha, that shroud looks similar to Dewy's (photo below from his collection), so it looks like Poikilotherm's may be one by laszlo?

View attachment 1554015

This is kirova's Larbel MPP shroud:

View attachment 1554018

It’s hard to tell if it’s one of my shrouds, I’d have to see better pics. The wrinkle finish on mine was a bit thicker than some others and the knurling on the thumbscrew was finer than other examples too. Gosh that run was a long time ago!!!!

Having looked at the pics - I really think the one on the left is one of mine, it bares all the details of the ones I made.
1646900104119.jpeg

Thanks for all the pics - that’s 100% one my shrouds! Sorry it’s not vintage - but it is a rare piece from the first ever aluminium shroud replica run!
It's a very good replica, indeed, laszlo, thanks for the confirmation. I think it's a testament to your qualitative product that we've all been squinting at photos here trying to deduce, ha.

Thanks for all the pics - that’s 100% one my shrouds! Sorry it’s not vintage - but it is a rare piece from the first ever aluminium shroud replica run!
20220310175802.gif
Ok, thank you for your confirmation. I was completely shocked when you said that this is your first time to make a rare shroud! I got one today after 10+ years :D:Dand I still cherish it and keep it. It will be fixed in the coming days.

Thanks laszlo for your confirmation ... so now I can say I have seen an aluminium MPP single step wrinkle-painted replica shroud made by you :)
It had me confused for certain so well done ... when was this run? I guess many Heiland and MPP 2 step shrouds Vader lightsaber conversions were very grateful for your single step replica shroud replacement.

Congratulations to IronDestinyProps for pointing us in the right direction and well done Poikilotherm for a great score of a 2 step shroud MPP with a gifted laszlo replica single step shroud ... looking forward to your conversion into a proper Vader lightsaber :)

For those still looking to score a vintage single step shroud MPP ... please do seek confirmation when in doubt ... before you shell out a lot of gold pressed latinum.

Chaïm

Hello !

Still a very good topic of the MPP !
I may have to confirm one of mine, did you only replicate the shroud or the whole hilt ? In the affirmative, did you put the army number ?

Thanks !

I just acquired a Heiland Light Unit, and I'm lolling to convert into Vader's hilt from ESB. Any clue where I can find the parts to convert? The emitter shroud, MPP clamp, and T-rails for the handle? Any direction would be greatly appreciated....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back